@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

It went from 27-7 to 27-27 in the five minutes after he showed up. A temporary eviction was the right move.
My wife is a huge UK basketball fan, and usually when she watches them I don't want to be around.
But if I go upstairs and sit down and the other team starts doing well, she will tell me to take my sammich and go somewhere hahahaha
I get it 100 percent.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I must be on a terrorist watchlist since I can never make it through MEM Airport Security without having the contents of my carry-on checked or receiving a pat-down.

Reactions: GordonC
I must be on a terrorist watchlist since I can never make it through MEM Airport Security without having the contents of my carry-on checked or receiving a pat-down.
Mojo always calls ahead and tells them you really enjoy the pat downs.
I can also buy that you turn and sternly tell them if they gonna do it, get their money's worth.

Mojo always calls ahead and tells them you really enjoy the pat downs.
I can also buy that you turn and sternly tell them if they gonna do it, get their money's worth.

Yes, you have me figured out GFY. I love having 200 pound women feel all over me looking for an explosive device while the guys go through and mess up all the clothes in my carry-on.

Yes, you have me figured out GFY. I love having 200 pound women feel all over me looking for an explosive device while the guys go through and mess up all the clothes in my carry-on.
There's another way. I have a SIL that is not known in family or local circles as being very sane. THey flew to the beach. She showed up at airport in her bathing suit. Wasn't much to inspect. It was a one piece thank god, but it still was not pretty. She doesn't have a bathing suit bod at all. She was prob early 50's when she did this. She had all her stuff in her arms. We won't discuss where she carried her phone, or how.

VN Store

Back