@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I may have to root for Hugh Freeze 🥶 and the Florida Gators on the same weekend.

His childish immaturity will get a kick out of me rooting for the Beavers tonight. ;)
Rooting for the Gators jeopardizes your immortal soul. FSU can beat the Gators with their backup QB, but it’s very unlikely that they can overcome Louisville in the CCG.

Reactions: 65YearsAVol
Auburn isn’t winning twinkle. Rooting for them is futile.

The Beavs very well may upset the Ducks.

If the Michigan/tOSU winner wins the CCG, they’re in the CFP.

Georgia wins their CCG, they’re in. Bama has no such surety.

If FSU actually wins out with their backup QB, they have a chance to be in, but could be bumped for a strong Texas team that dominates their next two games.

An undefeated UW is likely to be in, but a one-loss Oregon team that revenges their earlier loss to UW is even more likely to be in.

If FSU wins out, they get in. We need them to lose. Go Gata.

If Oregon or Washington win out, they get in (over Texas). Need both of them to lose. Go Beavers and Cougars

I am fully expecting a Bama screw job, so they need to lose as well. That and I'm still pissed at those toothless muthatruckers for tossing beer on me.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If the Michigan/tOSU winner wins the CCG, they’re in the CFP.

Georgia wins their CCG, they’re in. Bama has no such surety.

If FSU actually wins out with their backup QB, they have a chance to be in, but could be bumped for a strong Texas team that dominates their next two games.

An undefeated UW is likely to be in, but a one-loss Oregon team that revenges their earlier loss to UW is even more likely to be in.
Best scenario, bama beats Georgia, 3 undefeated, and Texas gets in over bama. Leaving bama and the puppies at home crying.

Reactions: VolNExile
I agree cuz. I'm just worried the CFP Committee will ignore the beatdown we put on Bama in Tuscaloosa and put the Tide in over us.
Unfortunately, it wouldn't surprise me a bit then to do it for bama. I hope not, I'd rather see bama and Georgia left out completely.

The CFP committee will get down on all fours with their azzes presented to B*** for penetration. Everyone will be better off is they lose the CCG.

If FSU wins out, they get in. We need them to lose. Go Gata.

If Oregon or Washington win out, they get in (over Texas). Need both of them to lose. Go Beavers and Cougars

I am fully expecting a Bama screw job, so they need to lose as well. That and I'm still pissed at those toothless muthatruckers for tossing beer on me.

*toofless

VN Store

Back