@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

There's another way. I have a SIL that is not known in family or local circles as being very sane. THey flew to the beach. She showed up at airport in her bathing suit. Wasn't much to inspect. It was a one piece thank god, but it still was not pretty. She doesn't have a bathing suit bod at all. She was prob early 50's when she did this. She had all her stuff in her arms. We won't discuss where she carried her phone, or how.

I never have any issues with security except MEM. I've had the underwire in my bra trip off the alarm a few times.

At MEM, all of the machines except 1 or 2 are normally shut down and they have a full staff of TSA agents for the 1 or 2 functioning machines. Once all the early morning flights leave for Atlanta, TSA is usually on their phones.

I never have any issues with security except MEM. I've had the underwire in my bra trip off the alarm a few times.

At MEM, all of the machines except 1 or 2 are normally shut down and they have a full staff of TSA agents for the 1 or 2 functioning machines. Once all the early morning flights leave for Atlanta, TSA is usually on their phones.
And that's probably the highlight of a few hours in Memphis.

Reactions: VolNExile
It was very good. This was a high end traveling crew. The show is crude at points so I would consider that before bringing kids.
Thank you. Will just be the two of us but won't be at TPAC in Nashville until March of next year. Going to go ahead and tix as soon as we can though.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
I thought you were in BF West TN somewhere but not Memphis. We fear for your safety, but maybe moreso of anyone trying to mug you.

I'll take cookeville over Memphis anyday. And we even have a Crumbl.

I'm out in the suburbs. I'm not going to live in the City Limits. I'm brave but not THAT brave.

I have a concealed carry so I'm the wrong person to try to mug.

My TSA problems have been in Denver and Flint, Michigan. In Denver, they always put me in the box, and once they ignored my vocal alarm and allowed twenty-somethings eating hoagies to rummage through my stuff left sitting on the receiving end of the scanner while they examined my hiking boots (for explosives?). In my only trip through Flint, they pulled me aside because the metal zipper of my jeans activated the wand. I was forced to open my pants right there so that they could be assured that it was only my zipper. When my wife asked if they could do that behind a curtained area close by, a woman told her to “shut it” or she would get the same treatment. The TSA guy told me to zip up and move along.

In my only trip through Flint, they pulled me aside because the metal zipper of my jeans activated the wand. I was forced to open my pants right there so that they could be assured that it was only my zipper. When my wife asked if they could do that behind a curtained area close by, a woman told her to “shut it” or she would get the same treatment. The TSA guy told me to zip up and move along.

Did they describe it as pretty?

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back