@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Slice titled the thread "WTF is out" I went straight to the gutter with a girl on girl comment...
Slice titled it that way because fox put “fox out” as her signature and I’m trying to figure out if she quit or was put in time out for some reason and now you’re dodging the question which only adds to the curiosity

Explanation:

I have been working a ton as an expert on a class action case that got settled this week. I was told I was uncivil by some and I called others a Salty Little Bitch. I needed a break as I did not want to wear out my welcome.

Slice titled it that way because fox put “fox out” as her signature and I’m trying to figure out if she quit or was put in time out for some reason and now you’re dodging the question which only adds to the curiosity
Toucan Sam put goodbye and hasnt been back since

Explanation:

I have been working a ton as an expert on a class action case that got settled this week. I was told I was uncivil by some and I called others a Salty Little Bitch. I needed a break as I did not want to wear out my welcome.
I’m good with that.
I was going to be slightly miffed if “salty bitch” got you a temporary stay at camp.

Explanation:

I'm your salty little bitch.

I'd make it to the tombstone gif if I knew how.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back