@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

xXYtZY.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
I had a haircut just a few days before that after she pretty forced me to..
no way
go get yore money back
if dey used a bowl and cut around it, part of the bowl was broke off
either that or yore head is warped like it growed in between two boulders or sumthin
did you let one of the chirren in yore neighborhood give you a harecut with a pocketknife?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
OK, WTF, the only way the Steers get into the CFP is for Michigan and Georgia to meet committee expectations and win, and for FSU to lose. Texas wins convincingly, and they get the in. B*** wins, and Bevo is outside looking in. Iowa wins, and Bevo is outside looking in. It’s either 4 conference champs or tOSU and two SEC teams.

OK, WTF, the only way the Steers get into the CFP is for Michigan and Georgia to meet committee expectations and win, and for FSU to lose. Texas wins convincingly, and they get the in. B*** wins, and Bevo is outside looking in. Iowa wins, and Bevo is outside looking in. It’s either 4 conference champs or tOSU and two SEC teams.
I sincerely think there's another logical answer. If bama wins, and FSU wins, Georgia is out. Then it comes down to (if Texas wins) a one loss bama, or a one loss Texas. Texas beat them, so they should get the nod over bama. They're not going to leave an undefeated power 5 conference champion out, so if FSU wins, they're in with Michigan and Washington. There would only be one spot left, so hopefully bama does their part today, and knocks Georgia out. Then hopefully they put Texas in over bama.

I sincerely think there's another logical answer. If bama wins, and FSU wins, Georgia is out. Then it comes down to (if Texas wins) a one loss bama, or a one loss Texas. Texas beat them, so they should get the nod over bama. They're not going to leave an undefeated power 5 conference champion out, so if FSU wins, they're in with Michigan and Washington. There would only be one spot left, so hopefully bama does their part today, and knocks Georgia out. Then hopefully they put Texas in over bama.
No, B*** lover. You’re confused.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico

VN Store

Back