@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Sit ups strengthen the stomach and back muscles. Don’t believe the propaganda bro.
Great for muscles, not great for the discs in your lower back (typically requires doing lots of sit-ups for that problem though, unless other things have/do damage to your lower back).

Reactions: rocytop2624

Attachments

• 1661723615213.png
    1661723615213.png
    285 bytes · Views: 0
Sorry I missed your birthday.

tenor.gif
Awwww, you remembered. I’m touched.

Anyone here do tai chi? I’d like to start, but there are few in-person classes, none of which work for my current schedule, and I don’t know that vids will train me properly.

I’m especially interested in opinions of yoga vs. tai chi.

I like the idea that tai chi does not involve getting down on the floor. I can get down just fine, but getting up —oof. 🤪

Reactions: Tin Man
Anyone here do tai chi? I’d like to start, but there are few in-person classes, none of which work for my current schedule, and I don’t know that vids will train me properly.

I like the idea that tai chi does not involve getting down on the floor. I can get down just fine, but getting up —oof. 🤪
I’ve never done tai chi but know people who swear by it.
The red women didn’t like it so she does Barr and Yoga.
Barr is straight Bull ****. I went to one class.

I would think Tai chi would be great for health and self defense.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back