@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

Tai chi is something that has always interested me. Seems so meditative.
I like the idea of the slow movements and held poses. That seems like if would be great for muscle strength, especially core, and cardio.* Also the bit about not having to get back up.

* I’ve been surprised at what elevates my heart rate into so-called fat-burning range. Singing is a big one. Voice lesson the other day. Considering that I’m just standing there, making lotsa noise, I’m pretty amazed that it results in an average pulse of 104 bpm. lol, who knew

(Stretching is the only equivalent I can find in Fitbit land.)
1661737535284.png

Slippery When Wet

View attachment 484592

This is what a selfie looks like right after you get caught in a gigantic downpour.
I see he didn’t have a problem smiling, thou he’s a man and doesn’t understand women, downpour and having a a selfie taken. Geeze, we need a moment in the bathroom to dry hair, body and God forbid our makeup before we have a selfie to happen.

I see he didn’t have a problem smiling, thou he’s a man and doesn’t understand women, downpour and having a a selfie taken. Geeze, we need a moment in the bathroom to dry hair, body and God forbid our makeup before we have a selfie to happen.

He has been taught that it is easier to smile early on or I will keep taking them until I am satisfied with the picture.

VN Store

Back