What are VN GOPers' position on Marjorie Taylor Greene and the House Educ Cmte?

Lasers.

From space.

Sandyhook did no happen.

Parkland was a false flag operation.

9/11 inside job and no plane hit the Pentagon at all.

This is the Trump wing of the soon to be a distant memory Republican party.
Still waiting to see her actual comments on this? Can you share

Trump peeing on Russian hookers They peed on him.
Russian bots spending $100k on social media ads overcame Hillary's $1 billion campaign We can never now the impact.
Joe Biden got more of the popular vote than Trump or Obama without having to campaign They were NOT TRUMP votes.
January 6th riot was the worst event in modern US history No one has EVER claimed this.
Joe Biden is not going to end fracking
WTH?
You only addressed 1 of the 5 points you quoted. You could have addressed them all.
There.

So she never actually said it. Gotcha. That’s what I figured

Suppose someone says: "I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a bunch of ghetto girls with kids named Shaniqua and LaQuoan."

No mention of race. Racist or not?

Lasers.

From space.

Technically sun rays are a form of laser and it is from space and it was the sun that heated and dried the area out.

With the lessening of the ozone layer, per your democratic side, these beams are now intensified and causing a global warming which makes tress more susceptible to fire.

He words were simply taken out of context.

See how I spun that......its what your BS side does with everything.

She's a moron. They all are.

According to MGT, America is a light to the world because you can pay people sh**ty wages and buy guns on demand.

You need to visit 90 percent of the world's countries and then realize what true poverty is.

I agree we can build a better system here but our idea of poverty here is on par with upper middle income in most other countries.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It's undeniable that the prevalence of guns make America less safe compared to other first world countries (just compare us to other first world countries with strong gun laws). And many immigrants will be working in low paying jobs, at least at first. So if you're going to argue that they prefer America to, say, Australia, because they'll get lower pay and be more likely to be killed by a gun, good luck with that argument.

Find me some immigrants who say they were going to come to America but have thought better of it since we may raise the minimum wage and put some common sense limits on the gun culture.
Like Venezuela?

It's undeniable that the prevalence of guns make America less safe compared to other first world countries (just compare us to other first world countries with strong gun laws). And many immigrants will be working in low paying jobs, at least at first. So if you're going to argue that they prefer America to, say, Australia, because they'll get lower pay and be more likely to be killed by a gun, good luck with that argument.

Find me some immigrants who say they were going to come to America but have thought better of it since we may raise the minimum wage and put some common sense limits on the gun culture.
I don't feel less safe with guns around. I do believe you would choose to make me less free if given the opportunity and that makes me feel less safe

She wrote that devastating California fires were caused by people who fired lasers from outer space.

She may be the dumbest human being ever on the planet. So of course the GOP put her in Congress. The GOP celebrates stupidity in its ranks.

Hank Johnson says "Hi."

VN Store

Back