What did you have for dinner II?

View attachment 597391View attachment 597392
Met the inlaws at a local restaurant in Gainesville for our thanksgiving, lunch time. They had turkey, but also had grouper, so I had grouper and dressing 🤣. Not a big fan of Chinese, but there's a place in Cleveland that has the best sesame chicken I've ever tasted. Little bit of everything today 🤣. Grouper was good though.
Wow....That Looks Great!!

So I went to Knoxville to have Thanksgiving with my Dad and Stepmom and family and it was Great, seeing everyone and the food...let me just tell ya, we got some cooks up in here!! Me and Dad after eating Ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, cheesy potatoes, corn casserole, Mac and cheese, stuffing and cake and the dessert table was as big as the food table...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone 🦃🍃
20231123_144510.jpg20231123_130740.jpg

Invited neighbors to join us for Thanksgiving dinner. Wife has been going through some serious health issues and we thought they would not be preparing a dinner.

He and his wife brought a bottle of chilled bottle of wine which I told them I really liked.
I wanted to buy a bottle so after they left, I checked to see what store carried it locally.
It was a $99.00 bottle of wine! They never said a word about the cost.

VN Store

Back