What did you have for dinner II?

What brand of (and where do you buy) sweet Italian sausage? Although chicken kale, ugh
There are three butchers near me that make sausage. One makes fru fru chicken sausages - French apple, spinach feta, and the latest, sweet Italian with kale. The new one was on sale, so I tried it.

Lidl sells a packaged fresh sweet Italian sausage with fennel in casings. That’s my go to. Two of the butcher shops sell Italian sausage, but without fennel, it just ain’t the real thing for me. Know what I mean?

There are three butchers near me that make sausage. One makes fru fru chicken sausages - French apple, spinach feta, and the latest, sweet Italian with kale. The new one was on sale, so I tried it.

Lidl sells a packaged fresh sweet Italian sausage with fennel in casings. That’s my go to. Two of the butcher shops sell Italian sausage, but without fennel, it just ain’t the real thing for me. Know what I mean?
Yep. Just found sweet Italian pork sausage at TJ’s, which we’ll try. Thanks

Fauxganoff - no beef, no beef stock, no dijon mustard, no heavy cream - instead chicken stock, extra creamy oat milk, coconut cream, finely ground mustard seed, garlic, onions, mushrooms, fettuccine, leftover chicken kale sausage (corn starch as a thickening agent). Yes, I served this atop a bed of fresh baby spinach.

Thank you.
Went to Walmart early this morning. Waited over 30 minutes to fill up our 3 Gallon jugs.
The gas line was 30-40 cars long. Fortunately, we had both filled up on Friday.
We did a Publix run so us and our four dogs have enough food.
I hope our area makes it through this without too much damage
You kook you're staying. I bet your going feed your dog wine to.😃.

Where did you wind up? I think I read

Outer Banks somewhere.
Yeah, we're staying in corolla, it's right where the 4 wheel drive beach is. My buddy has his truck, we went riding last night, and this morning. Rode to cape hatteras lighthouse today, and brodie island lighthouse

VN Store

Back