What did you have for dinner II?

Linguine a la Why Didn’t You Tell Me That We Still Have 2 1/2 Pounds of [Blank] in the Back of the Fridge

linguine
mild Italian sausage
one (half) lonely chicken breast
onion, green pepper, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli florets, canned San Martino tomatoes, Chianti, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, ground pepper
steamed asparagus with lemon juice
Pecorino Romano all over everything

1584748612492.jpeg

Linguine a la Why Didn’t You Tell Me That We Still Have 2 1/2 Pounds of [Blank] in the Back of the Fridge

linguine
mild Italian sausage
one (half) lonely chicken breast
onion, green pepper, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli florets, canned San Martino tomatoes, Chianti, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, ground pepper
steamed asparagus with lemon juice
Pecorino Romano all over everything

View attachment 267438
That sounds like a great Italian meal except them Mexican San martino maters. Shoulda gone with a nice Italian plum like San Marzano 😂
went with 🇺🇸food tonight all home grown or local to me. Black angus porter house with baked sweet tater and the wife made a hot spinach salad with her garden spinach and my cured maple bacon. took an extra cholesterol pill tonight💪.

That sounds like a great Italian meal except them Mexican San martino maters. Shoulda gone with a nice Italian plum like San Marzano 😂
went with 🇺🇸food tonight all home grown or local to me. Black angus porter house with baked sweet tater and the wife made a hot spinach salad with her garden spinach and my cured maple bacon. took an extra cholesterol pill tonight💪.
I’ll blame the phone for this one. 😄

Mexico Lindo (cheese enchilada and beef tamale dinner) last night and Akita (teriyaki chicken) tonight. Trying to support local Morristown restaurants during this time. *Both were takeout, of course.
I pass through there every time I go back to Kentucky

Just giving my pub friends a heads up on "hey grandpa whats for dinner"? You old farts will know what that's from...
Rooster and Dumplings is gonna be on Mrs Bags menu soon... We were out feeding up all our laying hens and getting ready for our delivery of meat chickens next week and the big beautiful rooster that she hand feeds kept attacking her when she was gathering eggs as in drew blood twice. She was kicking at him and he was bowing up like he was gonna spur her. Gonna be interesting here cause my wife is much more cold hearted than I am (even being a huge hunter and killing lots of cows pigs etc for food). We have two rooster and shes gonna send a message to the other one too LOL
She wants to kill off the NAMED hens we have that have slowed down laying cause they are 3 years old.
Me: but we cant eat them if we named them...
Her: Its time for them to go and we are gonna kill that damn rooster too.
me: but we named them! that's against the rules in the chicken farm 101 book somewhere! Thusly i never name the food chickens.
Her: You'll never know which one you're eating when they go into the pot.
If I post chicken dumplings, chicken Jambalaya, or Coq au Vin for dinner in the next couple of weeks take your hat off and say a little prayer cause, the rooster, he gone.

You go grandmama, I hate legs but Id hit that! Nice work! I really want to get an Airfryer but that's just what I need another kitchen appliance for my wife to make room for.
Right there with you. I keep threatening to get a microwave or toaster over with one built in. But I never have been able to settle on one.

Reactions: bag12day

VN Store

Back