What did you have for dinner II?

5-cheese tortellini with added mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, jarred roasted red pepper, fresh spinach, and a white wine-garlic-butter-red pepper flake sauce
That looks like a great combination.
Was the tortellini from the grocery store?
Were you happy with how it turned out?

That looks like a great combination.
Was the tortellini from the grocery store?
Were you happy with how it turned out?
Yep, just Rana tortellini. I just sauté all the other stuff while waiting for the water to boil and cooking the bagged tortellini and do the sauce and keep adding spinach, wondering why it disappears so fast. Then drain the cooked torts and pour everything else over them, and there you are.

This guy. I usually add Italian sausage, but we’re fighting a miserable summer cold and don’t need that to stir things up:
1720318492541.png

Pizza with mounds of Ricotta
pepperoni-and-whipped-ricotta-pizza-at-coal-fire-pizza-Chicago-Pizza-Tours-aka-3ish-Hours-of-Heaven.jpg

Yep, just Rana tortellini. I just sauté all the other stuff while waiting for the water to boil and cooking the bagged tortellini and do the sauce and keep adding spinach, wondering why it disappears so fast. Then drain the cooked torts and pour everything else over them, and there you are.

This guy. I usually add Italian sausage, but we’re fighting a miserable summer cold and don’t need that to stir things up:
View attachment 656943
I am going to try making this dish.
Funny, when I was looking at the ingredients, I was thinking that Hot Italian Sausage would be a good addition
Thank you

VN Store

Back