What do you want to see Most on Saturday?

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Personally, I want to see about 200+ yards on the ground more than anything else. OL should be great but they need to prove it on the ground! :rock:

Also, DBacks NOT getting burned would be nice as well. Randolph should have something to say about that.

Reactions: 4 people
Butch emptying the bench to start the 3rd quarter and the Vols rolling up 600 yards of total offense.

Reactions: 5 people
Clean execution in all phases of the game...missed assignments, blocks, routes, etc won't cost us the game against AP, but they are indicative of a lack of discipline and focus...this team must be a well oiled, cohesive machine in all phases of the game...

Reactions: 1 person
I wanna see Worley take the reins and play like a Tennesse quarterback should.That dear in the headlight look he has in interviews has me a little worried.

Neal break a couple tackles on a dive up the middle and then turn on the jets for an 80 yd TD run

somewhere between 9-11 yds a carry...i don't care how much we end up with. and yes...no injuries.

Worley not throwing interceptions, intensity, focus, discipline, and spirit! Also, no injuries as stated above.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back