What do you want to see Most on Saturday?

I want UT to come out of the game injury free. And APSU, I guess. No need to hate on them.

I'm more looking forward to the 158 threads started after the game saying that based upon what they saw against APSU, there's no reason UT can't hang with Oregon.

I love unbridled enthusiasm.

A humble team doing their job. No celebrating unnecessarily or showing off. Just do your job. Get a W and onto the next game. Nothing would make me happier.

Reactions: 1 person
On offense: 250 yards on the ground w/ 2 100yd rushers.

On defense: 4+ sacks with continuous pressure on the QB.

Special Teams: Normal looking 40+ yard field goals.

A humble team doing their job. No celebrating unnecessarily or showing off. Just do your job. Get a W and onto the next game. Nothing would make me happier.

I think you may be upset. BJ has these guys celebrating when they do good things.

Come to think of it what I really would like the most is a shutout with under 150 yds of total offense allowed.

I wanna see us line up, tell them we are running, and get more than 6 ypc. Also no ints from Worley . And qb pressure from the D

I'd like to see Worley be efficient with a solid completion percentage. I'm not asking for incredible, but poised and able to make the throws he needs to make.

No Injuries;
250+ rushing;
300+ passing;
Defense sacks (4 or more)
2 Int's by our DB/S/LB;
NO Injuries;
3 Def turnovers;
1 or less Off. turnovers;
No Injuries
no missed XP
NO Injuries

Oh and a big Win :popcorn:

No Injuries;
250+ rushing;
300+ passing;
Defense sacks (4 or more)
2 Int's by our DB/S/LB;
NO Injuries;
3 Def turnovers;
1 or less Off. turnovers;
No Injuries
no missed XP
NO Injuries

Oh and a big Win :popcorn:

You forgot the drunk chicks. :)

Good post.

I think you may be upset. BJ has these guys celebrating when they do good things.

If they play as a team and celebrate as a team and move quickly onto the next play, I am fine with that but am not a fan of players pumping their chests every time they make a tackle, catch a pass or get a first down. Other teams and opposing fans feast off teams that hot dog it, so hoping this new era of CBJ will make us all proud of not only the teams results, but their actions on the field, Win of Lose.

So his face bothers you?

That's some solid QB analysis right there.

NO his face has nothing to do with it,Just don't like the look in his eyes when he's gazing trough an interview.Didn't mean to upset your worley crush.:cray:

What do I want to see most on Saturday?

NO 12 men on the field penalties, NO orange pants, players running to the ball, no wasted clock management and the look on Butch Jones's face as he runs through the "T".

I don't care if it is AP. Send AP home crying for mercy!

Personally, I want to see about 200+ yards on the ground more than anything else. OL should be great but they need to prove it on the ground! :rock:

Also, DBacks NOT getting burned would be nice as well. Randolph should have something to say about that.

Yeah, I think seeing the O-Line dominate is probably the most important thing. Everyone on here seems to take for granted that they will be great, but they've never really dominated in the ground game like a great O-Line should. And if they can't do that (and especially if they even look the least bit suspect against the likes of Austin Peay) then it is going to be a long long season.

VN Store

Back