What do you want to see Most on Saturday?

What do I want to see most on Saturday?

NO 12 men on the field penalties, NO orange pants, players running to the ball, no wasted clock management and the look on Butch Jones's face as he runs through the "T".

I don't care if it is AP. Send AP home crying for mercy!

^ This, because you will truly see he wants to be here. :eek:k:

vols play competitive for 4 Qtrs. Establish the run... playing smart . Coaches coaching.. TN once again play good defense.. make a statement. Score 100 pts. No letup... be junk yard mean for 4 qtrs. Get revenge on everyone they play for the ass kickings our Vols has taken for years now... go vols...

vols play competitive for 4 Qtrs. Establish the run... playing smart . Coaches coaching.. TN once again play good defense.. make a statement. Score 100 pts. No letup... be junk yard mean for 4 qtrs. Get revenge on everyone they play for the ass kickings our Vols has taken for years now... go vols...

NO. I don't want them to "play competitive" versus an Ohio Valley team. I want them to CRUSH the opposition as they should. Playing down to I-AA competition is not what I want to see.

(Source: I attended EIU, and if EIU can crush Austin Peay, they better not stand a snowball's chance against UT)

NO. I don't want them to "play competitive" versus an Ohio Valley team. I want them to CRUSH the opposition as they should. Playing down to I-AA competition is not what I want to see.

(Source: I attended EIU, and if EIU can crush Austin Peay, they better not stand a snowball's chance against UT)
Opening drive Justin Worley throws a pic, APU then passes to a wide open receiver and scores a quick 6. Our secondary players run into each other violently and will be gone for the season.

Opening drive Justin Worley throws a pic, APU then passes to a wide open receiver and scores a quick 6. Our secondary players run into each other violently and will be gone for the season.

You really aren't as funny/cute/edgy as you think you are.

Reactions: 4 people
Ignore me then.

But then I would miss your wit! Especially with a name like catbone and your old avatar? Such grace delivered with a flurry of panache in the comment field.

I'm just stating you're not as witty as I'm sure you think you are. Trust me, I'm a recruiting forum trained proscout™ so I'm pretty good at analysis.

But then I would miss your wit! Especially with a name like catbone and your old avatar? Such grace delivered with a flurry of panache in the comment field.

I'm just stating you're not as witty as I'm sure you think you are. Trust me, I'm a recruiting forum trained proscout™ so I'm pretty good at analysis.

I don't always make witty or edgy comments. But when I do, I make sure to sprinkle them with panache. While drinking dos equis of course

You probably thought this was funny, but to the long time heartbroken UT fans this isn't a joke. Be very glad they don't know who you really are, I'm certain some fanatic among them would hunt you down and . . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm heartbroken too believe me. Sorry if I offended anyone. It was unnecessary.

I don't always make witty or edgy comments. But when I do, I make sure to sprinkle them with panache. While drinking dos equis of course

See? This is what I'd be missing if I ignored you.

lpNFjVy.jpg
lpNFjVy.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
a quarterback that makes clutch throws and receivers to catch everything that comes their direction. Oh and a running back who put people on their butt would be a nice surprise.
and put the cherry on top, a defense that won't give up 30 and 40 points.

VN Store

Back