What do you want to see Most on Saturday?

Young players showing what real coaching can accomplish in a short period of time and Neyland excited about the future. GBO!

I want to see us daring to show anything we want on offense, not conservatively playing close to the vest. I want to show the next team everything and tell them, yeah we do ALL that, you might need to prepare for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsmanVol
Neyland Stadium literally choking on orange clad fans.

Can we please block this guy's account
==================================

You don't want to see Neyland flooded with orange clad fans? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodsmanVol
Neyland Stadium literally choking on orange clad fans.

Can we please block this guy's account
==================================

You don't want to see Neyland flooded with orange clad fans? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang right in thar, Woodsman Vol :good!:

The Vols running the ball down AP's throat. Play after play after play, to the point that they know what is coming and just can't do anything about it.

I want UT to come out of the game injury free. And APSU, I guess. No need to hate on them.

I'm more looking forward to the 158 threads started after the game saying that based upon what they saw against APSU, there's no reason UT can't hang with Oregon.

I love unbridled enthusiasm.

it can happen :) it is a scrimmage game,no injuries,that is what i want

Considering this opponent barely registers as competition I would have to say I want to see the defense and offense operating without stupid mistakes. No personal foul penalties, procedural penalties, fumbles or interceptions and so on. So discipline is what I want.

VN Store

Back