What is a Woman movie link

We can prove they don’t have historically great judgement. Not all minors are immature but the majority yes.

Same goes for adults, tho. My Dad was a university professor and he had some of his colleagues in the business department acting like children. It was a shocking epiphany to learn adults very often don't act like adults.

Hell, we got grown ass men all over this site who lose their minds about 18 year olds playing a game. They hate them just for not playing well. It's bizarre.

Reactions: tbh and AM64
Same goes for adults, tho. My Dad was a university professor and he had some of his colleagues in the business department acting like children. It was a shocking epiphany to learn adults very often don't act like adults.

Hell, we got grown ass men all over this site who lose their minds about 18 year olds playing a game. They hate them just for not playing well. It's bizarre.

That’s different. Our kids should be whipping Georgia, Florida, and Bama’s kids damnit.

Are you arguing that frequency should be weighed?

If it doesn’t meet some frequency hurdle it should be dismissed as irrelevant?

Hell yes frequency matters. There are tons of problems in this country. Outrages. Injustice. The list is endless.

But you have seized on something that I just don't think is even remotely frequent, much less common.

The freak out factor excites the MAGA base. But the reality is that these issues are WAY overblown by the likes of Fox and right wing blogs that falsely proclaim this is something we need to drop everything for and jump on it as a premier issue.

Reactions: NashVol11
More kids have been abused by Southern Baptist clergy than have undergone gender affirming surgery.

Not advocating for minors to get this surgery but do see the selective outrage here....

Reactions: NashVol11
Do you believe minors should be able to consent to sexual procedures? That’s the issue.

Even with a note from their mother. Should minor children be able to legally consent?
No. They don’t have an adult mind. They don’t know the consequences of permanently altering their physiological makeup.

I'd go further and say that parents don't have the right to play God either, and neither does the state or the medical community. There have always been a very few cases where sex is questionable, but most of it now is the created nonsense of sick minds.

Hell yes frequency matters. There are tons of problems in this country. Outrages. Injustice. The list is endless.

But you have seized on something that I just don't think is even remotely frequent, much less common.

The freak out factor excites the MAGA base. But the reality is that these issues are WAY overblown by the likes of Fox and right wing blogs that falsely proclaim this is something we need to drop everything for and jump on it as a premier issue.
Does frequency always matter? Or does frequency only matter here?

No.

I think the vast majority of people, Dem or GOP, leave it to families to figure such things out. The vast, vast, vast majority think it's not something on which the government has a role.

Oddly, for whatever reason, the MAGA crowd has seized on this as though it's actually common or meaningful to their own lives.
What is there to 'figure out'? Penis = male. Vagina = female. Is it really that hard for you people?

And MAGA or not (It cracks me up that you think that an insult) those that can't tell the difference between something so basic are making decisions that affect millions of Americans, so yeah it is meaningful.

There's no point, if you think that's an apt analogy.

Hyperbole (you claim in "butchering" children) versus Dick Gephardt saying that Republicans wanted to feed old people dog food.

I understand that you are of low intelligence but if you don't understand after the facts I laid out above then I don't know what will help this obvious disability you posses.

The Hippocratic Oath doesn’t have a clause that deals with removing minors’ penises. But I think doing no harm covers this and is common sense.

The reason lgbtq+ folks hate Walsh’s movie is because it destroys their narrative. It’s a great movie. I think he is brilliant.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Here come the slippery slope people

I looked it up. 46,000 a year die in car accidents.

The point is, where should political parties and institutions spend their time and resources? On a problem that isn't any of their business for 250 surgeries? Or working on reducing literally something that kills 160 times as many people, the bulk of whom had no choice in it?

So like 250 a year. That many people die in car accidents every day. Let's spend our time on public safety.

Or we can walk and chew gum at the same time you are sick.
How about this 250 teen agers go see a "doctor" and claim to have arm dysphoria. Are you ok with the Dr removing their arms?

The point is, where should political parties and institutions spend their time and resources? On a problem that isn't any of their business for 250 surgeries? Or working on reducing literally something that kills 160 times as many people, the bulk of whom had no choice in it?

I got your point. I was talking about probable responses to it

Oh the democrats will eventually ban cars. While we are at it can we postumuosly convict Ted Kennedy for drowning a lady and running like a scared school girl?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back