What is the benefit of living in a "Red" state anymore?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
If the Feds can just come into places like Arkansas and Oklahoma and just steal guns and crack safes, then may as well live in California.

If the Feds can just come into places like Arkansas and Oklahoma and just steal guns and crack safes, then may as well live in California.

Usually lower taxes and a better quality of life but when it comes to standing up to the Feds coming to drag your ass up to the DC gulag, your local GOP goobers will shrug and say, "but what can they do about it?".

Usually lower taxes and a better quality of life but when it comes to standing up to the Feds coming to drag your ass up to the DC gulag, your local GOP goobers will shrug and say, "but what can they do about it?".
I don't read links to epoch times or zerohedge or whatever ras throws out there, but I assume the answer to "what can they do about it" is one of these: 1) win an election and get your way, 2) rebel cuz yore a patriot, 3) secede and turn yore houz into its own cuntry, or 4) assume the article is probably as much or more BS than truth.

I don't read links to epoch times or zerohedge or whatever ras throws out there, but I assume the answer to "what can they do about it" is one of these: 1) win an election and get your way, 2) rebel cuz yore a patriot, 3) secede and turn yore houz into its own cuntry, or 4) assume the article is probably as much or more BS than truth.
I find it funny how you make fun of rebelling because you are a patriot. I guess your version of a patriot is not questioning your government and believing everything they say.

I find it funny how you make fun of rebelling because you are a patriot. I guess your version of a patriot is not questioning your government and believing everything they say.
Did i say I was a patriot or anything else? I'm just commenting on a hot take. You make up so much BS.
Edit: Which category do you fall under? Do you have an answer?

Last edited:

To answer your question, you can be a parasite and drain resources from blue states, which are the ones that actually fund the US.

To answer your question, you can be a parasite and drain resources from blue states, which are the ones that actually fund the US.
When you remove social security taxes and Medicare taxes from the equation (since they are mandatory individual healthcare and pension federal taxes regardless of where you live) how much does any state actually “send” to the feds? What states actually collect state taxes and send state money to the Feds?

When you remove social security taxes and Medicare taxes from the equation (since they are mandatory individual healthcare and pension federal taxes regardless of where you live) how much does any state actually “send” to the feds? What states actually collect state taxes and send state money to the Feds?

it's also based on military and govenment bases/installations - it's a garbage metric.

the real reality is that the government is funded by debt and that when you allocate the costs of government proportionately to the states ALL are parasites in that the government is spending more than it takes in.

it's also based on military and govenment bases/installations - it's a garbage metric.

the real reality is that the government is funded by debt and that when you allocate the costs of government proportionately to the states ALL are parasites in that the government is spending more than it takes in.
My point exactly. It’s a purposely slanted “metric” in an attempt to prop up a really stupid and incorrect premise.

Not a single state sends a penny of state tax revenue to the federal government.

And I’d submit a more accurate take away is that once earners are living on their federally forced programs and receiving their benefits which they earned they smartly move to states with a lower cost of living. But for some reason that narrative is never mentioned 🤷‍♂️

WTF? Is Tennessee going to allow this?

4 More Christians Found Guilty Over Prayer Gathering At Nashville Abortion Clinic

They had been charged after singing hymns, praying, and persuading women not to abort their babies on March 5, 2021, at the now-defunct Carafem Health Center in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. The DOJ characterized the action as an illegal “blockade.”

The abortion business closed after a change in Tennessee law, prohibiting abortion in most cases. It means the defendants are guilty of trying to stop what is now effectively outlawed in that state.

*********************************************************************************************

In January, six other defendants were found guilty of FACE and felony conspiracy (for social media posts showing what they were doing) for the same Tennessee incident. Each of the six could get up to 11 years in prison at their July sentencing. More people are headed to trial for the same action.

After the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, President Biden formed the Reproductive Rights Task Force, a DOJ-led group that has increased enforcement of the FACE Law.

4 More Christians Found Guilty Over Prayer Gathering At Nashville Abortion Clinic

They had been charged after singing hymns, praying, and persuading women not to abort their babies on March 5, 2021, at the now-defunct Carafem Health Center in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. The DOJ characterized the action as an illegal “blockade.”

The abortion business closed after a change in Tennessee law, prohibiting abortion in most cases. It means the defendants are guilty of trying to stop what is now effectively outlawed in that state.

*********************************************************************************************

In January, six other defendants were found guilty of FACE and felony conspiracy (for social media posts showing what they were doing) for the same Tennessee incident. Each of the six could get up to 11 years in prison at their July sentencing. More people are headed to trial for the same action.

After the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, President Biden formed the Reproductive Rights Task Force, a DOJ-led group that has increased enforcement of the FACE Law.
Tennessee doesn't have much say as it is a Federal prosecution. Unless the state and the good people of Tennessee stand up and say "No. Not today" and are willing to back it up with force.

Probably.....its Christians.

Tennessee doesn't have much say as it is a Federal prosecution. Unless the state and the good people of Tennessee stand up and say "No. Not today" and are willing to back it up with force.
The way people are being prosecuted using the law, maybe they should. If people were allowed to freely enter and leave the building, then this is tyranny.

People protesting in a road deserve to be run over (said on here many times) yet other protesters can't even be charged with a low misdemeanor? I guess that's equal protection

People protesting in a road deserve to be run over (said on here many times) yet other protesters can't even be charged with a low misdemeanor? I guess that's equal protection

Were they in the road?

Edit: read a bit of the background. They deserve to be charged with trespassing (don’t know all their charges) at a minimum. You don’t have a to protest inside someone’s business.

Also, yes, run over protestors in the street. You don’t have a right to detain other people

Blocking and protesting. One should result in bodily harm and the other can't cover a fine. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me

I edited my comment after reading about the story (I try not to click his zerohedge links). Since they were inside the business, at a minimum they deserve trespassing charges. This is just Ras’ typical “America bad, Russia good, propaganda”.

With that said, 100% run over protestors in the road. Protestors don’t have a right to detain others.

Southern PAWGs brotha!

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I edited my comment after reading about the story (I try not to click his zerohedge links). Since they were inside the business, at a minimum they deserve trespassing charges. This is just Ras’ typical “America bad, Russia good, propaganda”.

With that said, 100% run over protestors in the road. Protestors don’t have a right to detain others.
what about protesting in front of a building? You get a crowd big enough people aren't going to be able to leave/enter the building. even a government building.

Are you conflating two different things?

The folks in the road are deliberately blocking the roadway without any regard to the folks trying to make their way. I've not heard of any being charged with anything, but perhaps they are. I'd personally like to take a cattle prod to them.

With regards to the second, if they are, in fact, engaging with actively blocking access to the building, then absolutely, they deserve an appropriate citation. Someone blocking access to a building I'm trying to enter I'd personally like to take a cattle prod to as well.

But just protesting or being in the vicinity is not blocking access, just as if the folks blocking highways wanted to stand along the side of the road instead and shout and wave signs, etc. It is a public right-of-way.

Were they in the road?

Edit: read a bit of the background. They deserve to be charged with trespassing (don’t know all their charges) at a minimum. You don’t have a to protest inside someone’s business.

Also, yes, run over protestors in the street. You don’t have a right to detain other people
Cattle prod. Would be much more fun to watch on YouTube.

VN Store

Back