What is the benefit of living in a "Red" state anymore?

what about protesting in front of a building? You get a crowd big enough people aren't going to be able to leave/enter the building. even a government building.

The only real question here is why do you think that would be acceptable.

5 INVESTIGATES State of Tennessee tells U.S. Navy veteran he's not an American citizen and cancels his driver's license

"Your father was a U.S. citizen?" We asked O'Connor.

"He was," he told me.

And I asked, "Your mother was a U.S. citizen?"

"She was," he replied.

And since both of his parents were U.S. citizens, and you can see that right there on his birth certificate, the law stated O'Connor is a U.S. citizen, too.
You can't get a DL in Tennessee if you're not a citizen? That doesn't sound right. If it is true it's some backwards BS.

Proof of Social Security NumbersTennessee law requires the Social Security number for all applications where the U.S. Government has issued the applicant a Social Security number. The department maintains this information on each applicant's record. Your social security number will not be printed on your license.

I edited my comment after reading about the story (I try not to click his zerohedge links). Since they were inside the business, at a minimum they deserve trespassing charges. This is just Ras’ typical “America bad, Russia good, propaganda”.

With that said, 100% run over protestors in the road. Protestors don’t have a right to detain others.
Show me on the doll where ZeroHedge touched you.

It didn't say 'or a legal immigrant' though.

It being the article? Sure. Because the article wasn’t about an immigrant but rather a citizen. But you could refer to either the DMV website or the law itself and easily find the answer.

It also provides an explanation to what his issue is because the website provides the exact documents he will need as a US resident born abroad (ds-1350, fs-545, or fs-240). A better journalist would’ve probably taken the time to find that.

But that wouldn’t make for the scary kinda of journalism they’re going for here.

Reactions: tbwhhs
You don’t get to block entrance ways. If so, protesters could shut down every abortion clinic in America today

I'm curious... if there were a protest illegally blocking the street, and you weren't able to turn around, would you run them over?

I'm curious... if there were a protest illegally blocking the street, and you weren't able to turn around, would you run them over?

I would keep going at a slow speed. The real answer here though is law enforcement needs to do their job so citizens don’t have to

The direct answer to your question is IDK and a lot of factors go into that. Like how hostile does the crowd appear?

Last edited:
I would keep going at a slow speed. The real answer here though is law enforcement needs to do their job so citizens don’t have to

So you would *slowly* run someone over for protesting illegally. Lol, sure thing.

Why not simply make the laws for impeding public traffic come with harsher consequences?

So you would *slowly* run someone over for protesting illegally. Lol, sure thing.

Why not simply make the laws for impeding public traffic come with harsher consequences?

Those are two separate questions. You didn’t ask if I supported stronger laws.

Reactions: Ttucke11

I have to agree with this. If for no other reason than a real emergency, say a burning house with kids in it, fire trucks can't get through without smashing and mashing protesters. I don't mind proper protesting, but that thing called common sense should tell how stupid blocking traffic is to begin with. Hit 'em hard with fines, jail time, house arrests, impound their parked cars, and auction them off. Sorry, if I hurt anybody's feelings, but that's how stupid i think blocking traffic as a form of protest really is.

I'll take Lexus LX for $2,120, please.

Last edited:
Protestors getting ran over by a car is truly a sad day. However, the sadness is not as great when climate protestors happen to get in the way of a moving vehicle. Chew on that bish azz chumps!

Last edited:
Harsher penalties for current laws.

Sure but if they’re not actually clearing the street to begin with, idk how a harsher penalty would work. I’m very open to the idea. But the issue seems to be more about enforcement.

If the police were enforcing the current laws, they would clear the street. So if they’re not enforcing the law, I don’t think harsher penalties will matter.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Sure but if they’re not actually clearing the street to begin with, idk how a harsher penalty would work. I’m very open to the idea. But the issue seems to be more about enforcement.

If the police were enforcing the current laws, they would clear the street. So if they’re not enforcing the law, I don’t think harsher penalties will matter.

It's not as though this is allowed 100% of the time.

If current arrest rates lead to harsher consequences, you'll find tge effects to be rippling.

It being the article? Sure. Because the article wasn’t about an immigrant but rather a citizen. But you could refer to either the DMV website or the law itself and easily find the answer.

It also provides an explanation to what his issue is because the website provides the exact documents he will need as a US resident born abroad (ds-1350, fs-545, or fs-240). A better journalist would’ve probably taken the time to find that.

But that wouldn’t make for the scary kinda of journalism they’re going for here.

Isn't this based on some Federal regulations? State-issued but subject to federal requirements?

The direct answer to your question is IDK and a lot of factors go into that. Like how hostile does the crowd appear?
If the crowd is hostile and they start trying to damage my vehicle or threaten bodily harm to me... damn right I'll run them over.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and McDad

We don't enforce the laws in this country now. If we did, why are drunk drivers never really prosecuted?

VN Store

Back