What is the benefit of living in a "Red" state anymore?

I don't care how much it is. If someone breaks something that isn't theirs, they need to pay for it. Period. They can work it off, or send me a stack of Benjamins. Either way, but they don't get to walk away. That is part of the reason we are in trouble as a society right now. That is why CVS is closing 800? stores nationwide and Walgreens is leaving California. Steal all you want as long as it isn't over $900. No problem.

I grew up in retail. They hurt my dad. I HATE shoplifters. (Yea yea PJ, I know.. not very Christ like)
And that becomes the problem: no consequences.

Now I believe Dink said he banned her from his establishment? That is a consequence and as you point out we can have different ideas about the efficacy of that decision.

So you acknowledge that he answered the question, right?

No one has all of the answers, but he did offer you his response/reply. He gave you an answer to your original question, but you moved the goalposts.
Oh Lord. I am fallen down a rabbit hole and, wait! Yes! There is a Mad Hatter!

You didn't get suckered. You played yourself. I showed you the posts you made in this thread since April 4th of this year and then you had to crawfish back.
You got pedantic on arguing him giving relief to PJ on “IDK” he was clear in his understanding of it and just gave PJ the consideration to correct him if he was wrong in his inference. You’ve been playing your usual rope a dope since.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
You got pedantic on arguing him giving relief to PJ on “IDK” he was clear in his understanding of it and just gave PJ the consideration to correct him if he was wrong in his inference. You’ve been playing your usual rope a dope since.
He said PJ didn't answer his question and I asked him which question did PJ not answer. Then he finally crawfished back after I showed him and admitted that it was indeed the question I posted.

He played himself.

Well, there is always the huge benefit of almost surely NOT living next to a commie like Ras or a leftist like luthervol, evillawyer, turbovol or TNRibs.
Any distance you can have between yourself and the Vol Nation Marxist Study Group is....truly a blessing.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Won’t be the last. He wears you down with the obtuse and stupid on the topics he’s water carrying on.

ETA: look right above for an example 😂
I know, right? I've seen him with others and one can only shake one's head at the mental gymnastics to arrive at his conclusions.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back