What is the benefit of living in a "Red" state anymore?

Nope and probably never will. It's disappointing but doesn't call for a warpath from me.

"Warpath" is on the same site of problematic terms as "circle the wagons," "hold the fort," "low man on the totem pole," etc
Update your software.

My reading comprehension is fine.

I thought lives ruined was hyperbole.
I though make life much harder wasn't the same as ruined lives.
You clearly don't understand our criminal justice system. So the problem isn't with him, but with your understanding.

Or, you are just gaslighting and know perfectly well what is being talked about.

I took the high road with his smart assery. And then, he managed to provide clarity. I gave a stinger with my own smart assery.
And now we get to discuss how you have an intuitive sense that I shouldn't need something clarified.
Nonsense

You clearly don't understand our criminal justice system. So the problem isn't with him, but with your understanding.

Or, you are just gaslighting and know perfectly well what is being talked about.

Nonsense
Ras, no offense, but you aren't a credible poster.

And even though I've posted here for 13 years, you probably cannot describe my feelings on the CJS.

Did she own her actions to you and make any restitution? I’d hope so but at the end of the day if you’re comfortable with the outcome and can live with it that’s all that really matters.
I wonder if she pays her rent on time

Because you've looked into it how much? You know the stats? Wait, of course you have. I have changed my stance and they should be executed. I'm betting space coast would gladly pull the trigger in the holy name of white, American jesus
made me laugh too... sort of.

Why the “no offense” mcdaddio? He worked hard for his credibility level I’d say just acknowledge it.
Because I'm literally not trying to offend him. I don't dislike him as a poster. I've never put him on ignore.
There are some things he posts that I agree on. But with those rare moments of agreement there are dump truck loads of conspiracy, America is the problem, and Russia is the answer type posts. ...which erodes his credibility to me.

Idk but I'm guessing there are a few on forgiveness, how to treat your fellow man, being a good person, etc. Am I right?
And God knows that we are incapable of doing that.. He gave us Jesus for that very reason. Doesn't mean we shouldn't make the effort though.

I think you're right. Dink should have comped her the drinks as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Dink knows if she has shown up in one of his colleagues' bar and trashed it. That guy would probably appreciate the leniency shown.

No idea but on the property issue that’s between her and dink. He showed an amazing level of restraint a level I don’t think I would have had but ultimately if he can live with the outcome that’s really all that counts isn’t it?
I guess so

Because I'm literally not trying to offend him. I don't dislike him as a poster. I've never put him on ignore.
There are some things he posts that I agree on. But with those rare moments of agreement there are dump truck loads of conspiracy, America is the problem, and Russia is the answer type posts. ...which erodes his credibility to me.
It was retroactiveoracle mcdaddio I knew why you said it. 😬

Reactions: McDad
Back to the derailed topic...there would be several factors in play for me to bust a young person (21 yoa or less) down for damaging my property.
Value of damage, ancillary costs, attitude, and contrition are parts of what's taken into consideration.
I don't care how much it is. If someone breaks something that isn't theirs, they need to pay for it. Period. They can work it off, or send me a stack of Benjamins. Either way, but they don't get to walk away. That is part of the reason we are in trouble as a society right now. That is why CVS is closing 800? stores nationwide and Walgreens is leaving California. Steal all you want as long as it isn't over $900. No problem.

I grew up in retail. They hurt my dad. I HATE shoplifters. (Yea yea PJ, I know.. not very Christ like)

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and tbh

VN Store

Back