What is the future of California?

IDK what you mean by this, but what I was saying is taxes, cost of living, and homeless are all that you would be hearing about CA if you watch Fox News and hang with red hats. Example:

Me: I'm going to Huntington Beach for the weekend.

Typical non-red hat response: Jealous! I love Huntington Beach. I wish I could afford to live there. That place is amazing.

Typical red-hat response: watch out for all the homeless people and also smash and grabbers while you're shopping.

Well, I just told my Dad we are taking our kids to Disneyland and he asked, "In Anaheim? Have you seen that video of the guy riding his bike thru the homeless village?"

Reactions: SURFSIDEBEACHVOL
Someone needs to plant TNT up and down the San Andreas fault.

Yeah I'm sure nobody would miss the 240 billion they pay annually in federal taxes. Despite what politicians say, they need CA and the revenue it generates. If they were a sovereign nation they'd be the 5th largest economy in the world.

Reactions: SURFSIDEBEACHVOL
Yeah I'm sure nobody would miss the 240 billion they pay annually in federal taxes. Despite what politicians say, they need CA and the revenue it generates. If they were a sovereign nation they'd be the 5th largest economy in the world.
I’d miss their wine.

don't think Cali is in any danger of mass emigration. California's politicians get a lot of things wrong. California people get a lot of things right (excluding their votes). If they politics, prices, and taxes were different, I would love to move there. My Mom was born in TN but grew up in Cali.
My mom was born in cali and grew up in Tennessee.

Reactions: McDad
So your grandparents were ahead of the curve then? We need some new road signs to deflect Cali Uhauls to Alabama or Mississippi before they get to Memphis.
My grandparents decided to move home to Tennessee after a babysitter had kidnapped my mom aunt and uncle. I have so many good memories of being in Memphis at my grandmas house. Her house which still stands on McNeil street, now has steel doors and bars on the windows.
Sad that that part of Memphis has become what it is.

My grandparents decided to move home to Tennessee after a babysitter had kidnapped my mom aunt and uncle. I have so many good memories of being in Memphis at my grandmas house. Her house which still stands on McNeil street, now has steel doors and bars on the windows.
Sad that that part of Memphis has become what it is.
I've found that the older you get, the crappier places are that you used to live. Our country is not much of a utopia for a lot of people born in America anymore. I feel sorry for my grandkids, luckily they don't live off the coastal waters of hypocrisy and thievery.

When does reapportionment take place?
Supposed to be within 3 years of census in 2020
Unfortunately the next one is 2030
2020 United States redistricting cycle - Wikipedia.

"Prior to the 2022 U.S. House elections, each state apportioned more than one representative will draw new congressional districts based on the reapportionment following the 2020 census. Based on the official counts of the 2020 census, California, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia will each lose one seat, while Colorado, Florida, Montana, North Carolina, and Oregon will each gain one seat, and Texas will gain two seats. Though California lost a seat for the first time in its history, the 2020 census continued a broader trend of Northeastern and Midwestern states losing seats and Western and Southern states gaining seats."

When does reapportionment take place?
Supposed to be within 3 years of census in 2020
Unfortunately the next one is 2030

Continuing the fast track of liberal hail holes in once great states. There is a pattern. If your in a great city or state then progressivism will find you and attempt to destroy it. Look at the pattern and the people who occupy these places.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back