What other message boards are saying (Florida Post Game)

I think Napier is an outstanding coach and needs more time to get the ship turned around. Of course I still miss Ray Goff.
What you did there, I see it. Huepel coached better, NIco Played better, and we beat Florida. Gotta win that game or the season's blown. Been that way for 35 years now. Great win! Now I'm gonna get hammered. Go Vols!

I’m trying to look at it from a Gator pov and on one hand: be happy you went into neyland unranked against a top ten Vols team and took it to OT.

But on the other hand they sure did give it away. I don’t think Napier was the problem at all though.
We’re not a top 10 team. Pains me to say cause I really thought we were up until last week.

-Fire Napier tonight, he’s the sole reason we lost this game. He’s in over his head. Please LSU, beat Ole Miss.

-Leave Napier in Knoxville.

-Pathetic

-Worst coached game ever against a fraud UT team. Fire him!

-Napier just ended a 53 year streak. First time UT has beaten us after they lost since 1971.

-Once you stop caring about this team, your Saturdays are going to get better.

-35 more days and we don’t have to worry about Napier anymore.

-Napier gave up in overtime. It’s his fault. Can him now!

-Scared money don’t make money, you NEVER play for OT on the road.

-I won’t sleep because Napier didn’t roll Lagway out any!

-This Napier experiment has sucked ass.

-You CANT lose to Tennessee! Ever!

-This team is horrible!

-The players deserve a better coach!

-Tennessee made the plays when it mattered. We did not! Simple as that!
1728790123223.gif

We’re not a top 10 team. Pains me to say cause I really thought we were up until last week.
The way this season has gone so far it would be hard to confidently rattle off a top 10. I can’t ever recall this many ranked teams getting beat every week. It’s pure chaos.

VN Store

Back