What other message boards are saying (Florida Post Game)

Serious that Heupel is a sham coach and Nico is worth about $8...
Nico is obviously not as good as advertised. But we have started 5-1 or better only 7 times out of 26 seasons post 1998. And Heupel is responsible for 2 of those 7 in his 4 years as coach here. I’ll take it for now.

-Fire Napier tonight, he’s the sole reason we lost this game. He’s in over his head. Please LSU, beat Ole Miss.

-Leave Napier in Knoxville.

-Pathetic

-Worst coached game ever against a fraud UT team. Fire him!

-Napier just ended a 53 year streak. First time UT has beaten us after they lost since 1971.

-Once you stop caring about this team, your Saturdays are going to get better.

-35 more days and we don’t have to worry about Napier anymore.

-Napier gave up in overtime. It’s his fault. Can him now!

-Scared money don’t make money, you NEVER play for OT on the road.

-I won’t sleep because Napier didn’t roll Lagway out any!

-This Napier experiment has sucked ass.

-You CANT lose to Tennessee! Ever!

-This team is horrible!

-The players deserve a better coach!

-Tennessee made the plays when it mattered. We did not! Simple as that!

Gainesville is Excuseville,

There is only one major team which is undefeated. The rest of us all have 1 loss.

We are headed in the right direction

Yea we’re good as long as we keep winning. However, my optimism isn’t as strong as it had been. Offense is going to have to make drastic improvements. Hopefully they do.

Yea we’re good as long as we keep winning. However, my optimism isn’t as strong as it had been. Offense is going to have to make drastic improvements. Hopefully they do.
You don't need optimism to ENJOY what has already happened.

Next week will take care of itself. Enjoy this.

I’m trying to look at it from a Gator pov and on one hand: be happy you went into neyland unranked against a top ten Vols team and took it to OT.

But on the other hand they sure did give it away. I don’t think Napier was the problem at all though.

I 100% think he is; Year 3 and they’re having the same issues. And not getting a FG before the half is all on him. He wasted a TO earlier and that’s why they had to take a runoff not to mention not having the fg team ready in the first place.

They dominated the first half and had 3 points to show for it.

VN Store

Back