What other message boards are saying (NC State Pre Game Edition)

Pretty strange to wait on the outcome to prove a point. A fan that has to what if their way through an analysis to try to prove a point is a lower tier fan and cannot see the writing on the way. Bookies don't what if their way through an analysis. Fans should not either.

Dude, you do realize that this is just a game, right? It's a great way to pass fall Saturdays, but in the end CFB is just a hobby to me. Like skydiving. Like scuba diving. Like a bunch of other things.

My apologies to you if I do not meet your standards for being a "real fan". I thought we were all here to discuss the game tomorrow and offer our thoughts. I expressed mine. In the end, when two people disagree about what the outcome of the game is going to be, is the final outcome of the game not the final arbiter on who was "more" correct. I seem to recall reading that somewhere along the line

Anyway, peace and I will shut up going forward. My post count is getting a bit obscene. 2500 plus is WAY too many.

No offense was intended.

Last edited:
Dude, you do realize that this is just a game, right? It's a great way to pass fall Saturdays, but in the end CFB is just a hobby to me. Like skydiving. Like scuba diving. Like a bunch of other things.

My apologies to you if I do not meet your standards for being a "real fan". I thought we were all here to discuss the game tomorrow and offer our thoughts. I expressed mine. In the end, when two people disagree about what the outcome of the game is going to be, is the final outcome of the game not the final arbiter on who was "more" correct. I seem to recall reading that somewhere along the line

Anyway, peace and I will shut up going forward. My post count is getting a bit obscene. 2500 plus is WAY too many.

No offense was intended.
Ok

Reactions: FBtime

No offense was intended.
Don’t let the keyboard warriors shut ya down. Doesn’t matter at all who’s wrong or right on a forum. It’s here to share a common fandom and opinions. Some folks just don’t understand community.

I honestly didn't expect so much hate from NC State fans. I really hope we hang 50 on them, because Vol Twitter is going to be eating good tomorrow night.

I honestly didn't expect so much hate from NC State fans. I really hope we hang 50 on them, because Vol Twitter is going to be eating good tomorrow night.
It’s a fanbase, subject to the same distribution of Twidiots that we have. The ones that have dropped by VN have been pretty centered and objective. We all love our teams. GB🍊

It’s hard to avoid what you’re stating, though. I try to avoid looking 👀 down into the twitter replies and comments, but it’s like a track wreck…just…can’t…turn…away.

Last edited:
Don’t let the keyboard warriors shut ya down. Doesn’t matter at all who’s wrong or right on a forum. It’s here to share a common fandom and opinions. Some folks just don’t understand community.

Lol. Let me explain.

My post was a cheeky troll job on that guy, but I'm sure it went right over his head.

The irony of someone accusing me of having diarrhea of the keyboard when they have roughly 5x my post count was an opportunity I could not pass on. Check the last line about 2500 posts being WAY too many.......home boy has like 14k lol.

I'm not going anywhere but his post did cause me a bit of self reflection. This is just a game and it's supposed to be fun. I've been spending way too much time on these boards man. It's a big world out there and focusing too much on one thing never ends up well.

Lol. Let me explain.

My post was a cheeky troll job on that guy, but I'm sure it went right over his head.

The irony of someone accusing me of having diarrhea of the keyboard when they have roughly 5x my post count was an opportunity I could not pass on. Check the last line about 2500 posts being WAY too many.......home boy has like 14k lol.

I'm not going anywhere but his post did cause me a bit of self reflection. This is just a game and it's supposed to be fun. I've been spending way too much time on these boards man. It's a big world out there and focusing too much on one thing never ends up well.
It didn't go over my head, you stated what you thought without thinking. Nice try, nice recovery. Two sides to every story. Look back, Tennessee plays their game and it is not even close. Standards have be raised in the program, yet, you run with it or you can think of ways that they lose or need to be challenged to be better.
Sure I worry about every game, but to me you are more concerned and looking at the sandtrap vs the hole on the green, so Troll away. Losers look at sandtraps vs blocking them out.
Judging a person by Msg counts and likes is childish. Yet, you are the one trolling by your on admission.

Check the number of years I have been on the board. 10 more years than you. That says it all 17 years vs 7 years of course I should have more posts. Explains your thoughts as your attention to detail seems to be lacking.

Last edited:
Reactions: mackievol
It didn't go over my head, you stated what you thought without thinking. Nice try, nice recovery. Two sides to every story. Look back, Tennessee plays their game and it is not even close. Standards have be raised in the program, yet, you run with it or you can think of ways that they lose or need to be challenged to be better.
Sure I worry about every game, but to me you are more concerned and looking at the sandtrap vs the hole on the green, so Troll away. Losers look at sandtraps vs blocking them out.
Judging a person by Msg counts and likes is childish. Yet, you are the one trolling by your on admission.

Check the number of years I have been on the board. 10 more years than you. That says it all 17 years vs 7 years of course I should have more posts. Explains your thoughts as your attention to detail seems to be lacking.

Mighty big word salad there to say you didn't even catch it either until I explained it.

Speaking of attention to detail, let's do a bit of math here shall we

You-by your own admission
17 years is about 6 k days give or take
13-14k posts
About two a day

Me
7 years-about 2500 days
About 2500 posts
1 per day

Tell me again about attention to detail and how if have diahrea of the keyboard.

Now, go away and leave me alone. You might be better suited to be a Reddit mod where nobody is allowed to question the oh great and high holy one.

I stated my opinion. About a game. A UT game. I thought that was the purpose of this board and not to stroke your fragile little ego

You wanna keep going further, it's on you bud. I'm done with this though.

Last edited:
I will keep going further, "Phd in eye discipline" Look around at the number of posts of others before you speak. Maybe, you should try mouth discipline as well because the eye discipline mantra didn't go so well. Furthermore, I thought you were checking out of the net.

I will keep going further, "Phd in eye discipline" Look around at the number of posts of others before you speak. Maybe, you should try mouth discipline as well because the eye discipline mantra didn't go so well. Furthermore, I thought you were checking out of the net.

I talk to you the same as I would talk to someone with 1 post.

Having 13-14k posts doesn't make you any more of an expert on Vol football than someone with one post -and it's bloody hilarious that you think it does. Just means that you have way too much time on your hands chief.

Anyway, it's 7:30 on a Friday night. I have dinner reservations for a nice steak at Bobs and then going to a concert with the gf. You are free to keep attempting to argue with me but I'm not gonna be here for it-I have a life.. I'm sure you will keep posting about something or another anyway.

I talk to you the same as I would talk to someone with 1 post.

Having 13-14k posts doesn't make you any more of an expert on Vol football than someone with one post -and it's bloody hilarious that you think it does. Just means that you have way too much time on your hands chief.

Anyway, it's 7:30 on a Friday night. I have dinner reservations for a nice steak at Bobs and then going to a concert with the gf. You are free to keep attempting to argue with me but I'm not gonna be here for it-I have a life.. I'm sure you will keep posting about something or another anyway.
I can lend y’all a ruler any time you’re ready to get this over with and quit cluttering up the thread.

Michigan was scouting the Vols (and capturing our play signals) because we were at the time a potential CFP team, having just beaten Alabama to get to 6-0. In other words, a team Michigan either hoped to be in position to play in the playoffs, or a team whose season Michigan might be able to spoil, opening a spot for them to get into the playoffs instead.

They supposedly scouted us on Oct 29th, 2022, the Kentucky game. We were ranked #3 by the AP that day.

Michigan then supposedly gave those signals to USCe because (a) the cheater at Michigan was friends with more than one USCe coach (possibly including Shane Beamer), and (b) the thought by Michigan's cheaters was that USCe could beat the Vols, knocking us out of the playoffs, increasing Michigan's chance of getting in.

I don't know that any of this has been verified by the NCAA investigation. That continues to play out. But elements of it, like the Michigan cheater buying a ticket to the Vols-Kentucky game, have been verified.

Go Vols!
Yep. Supposedly it was us and Clemson they had signals on. Basically assured them a path to the CFPs even if they lost to Ohio state. I think the only thing verified is he bought tickets to see both play. Whether it was him or someone else that used them.

VN Store

Back