What ya Drinking on Election Night??

Can you send team 120 a case so they'll play ball these last 4 games?😬

Have you noticed that the political side of VN is reasonably composed and sane compared to some of the full blown insanity and despair on the football side the last couple of weeks?

Ill save mine for the impeachment hearings. This election is not gonna matter in a few months.

yep the election is more about who the VP is cause he is taking over -- so its Pence vs whatever that guys name is with HC

yep the election is more about who the VP is cause he is taking over -- so its Pence vs whatever that guys name is with HC

Win-win for the lefties - they get a diversity president whether Hiliary gets locked up or not. Their thinking about it has undoubtedly created a sales boom in gentle laundry detergent.

Have you noticed that the political side of VN is reasonably composed and sane compared to some of the full blown insanity and despair on the football side the last couple of weeks?

You are correct, and that's saying a lot with the election in 4 days.

Reactions: 1 person
I am wondering how he got through 8 years of barry sober?

I don't think I listened to 100 whole sentences out of his mouth since he was elected. Nobody could have appeared out of nowhere like he did, do zip as a senator, then run for president without having been a chosen, groomed, and made puppet of the movers and shakers of the globalist elite. Didn't care to hear a human parrot spout his lines, no matter how perfect. So, that's what I plan to do again, no matter which side wins. All the news I need is on the interwebz. No CNN, MSNBC, FOX, et. al. unless it gets thrown up by some poster or blogger.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back