What ya Drinking on Election Night??

I may have one today, just to get ahead of you for the week.

If this ****ing Hilary ad doesn't stop ****ing my VN experience up, I'm like to get back on the sauce and make a few calls.

I don't trust people who don't drink. I mean, you get a pass if health issues/previous addictions are a factor, but I've never met a sum***** I liked who had "No thanks. I don't drink." in his quiver.

It makes you a soulless *****.

Reactions: volinsd
I don't trust people who don't drink. I mean, you get a pass if health issues/previous addictions are a factor, but I've never met a sum***** I liked who had "No thanks. I don't drink." in his quiver.

It makes you a soulless *****.
I ain't quittin', just gotta keep a clear head for a while

Reactions: 1 person
My response to the speeches that will be given tomorrow.

hold%20on.jpg

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Well, I walked into the store Saturday to get a bottle of Willet for the election. Instead, I scored a fifth of Eagle Rare, and a 375 of Port Charlotte, both for the price of Willet.

I love sales.

Leyenda Mezcal. After several Mexico City trips, I have learned that Mezcal is now a thing... dammit.

A zombie thread comes back to life!

With all the mail-in voting this year, I doubt the election will be called the night of or even the day after.

And we know with 100% certainty that Donald Trump will NEVER, I repeat NEVER, concede this election to Biden under the premise that it was 'fair' and 'accurate'.

My guess is we're looking at around December 10th before SCOTUS rules on the various suits/issues that Trump sues over, despite losing the vote and EC soundly on November 3rd.

The real question in my mind is what Trump will do next when he's out of office January 21st... I'm guessing a new political TV network.

VN Store

Back