What's everyone's obsession with Josh Dobbs?

Blacke qbacks arenot to good with reading defences, In my opin, But there pretty good at running to buy time from sacks. Also they sometimes arenot accurate as Most white qbacks.

Huh? Bet they're better at writing legible, complete sentences than this too ... but I wouldn't want to paint with too broad a brush.

Blacke qbacks arenot to good with reading defences, In my opin, But there pretty good at running to buy time from sacks. Also they sometimes arenot accurate as Most white qbacks.

I think my IQ just dropped 20 points from reading this.:ermm:

While I would be sorely tasked to tell the difference between one Japanese or Chinese from another, or even one Asian ethnic group from another, I can swiftly recognize my Asian friends. Because I'm around them often and long enough. And I can tell you not all are superb cooks, equally skilled at ritual dances, or rice lovers.
But, but can they drive. That's important. :crazy:

But, but can they drive. That's important. :crazy:
Well, two of them are pilots. One commercial and the other in Zona flew a C-130. But I think I understand your snide remark a bit. When I lived in Southern California and ran up and down Freeway 91, I saw many an Asian driver piss off other drivers because they just didn't seem to know what to do with the car or the road. I suspect they were recent immigrants licensed to drive on American roads for the first time. But the ones I knew personally were better drivers than most native born Americans. Not to mention exhibiting a heck of a lot more sense. I'm sure that's important too. Seriously. Trust me, if you were in their country trying to navigate their roads, especially within city limits, you'd go crazy. They'd probably have to lock you up in an asylum. It amazes me how what seems to me to be no pattern or clear cut rules that they don't have a literal demolish derby on a daily bases with lots of run over dead pedestrians to boot.

Put Dobbs in and let him run it on 3rds and longs he's the fastest scrambeler of them all and Tee Martin.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back