Whats the latest on Chris Donald?

No written articles, you will just have to wait for your disappointment.

You will have all the disappointment you can handle come New Years Day, when an SEC team takes your beloved and highly overrated Irish behind the woodshed for the buttwhipping that will let the college football world know just how overrated this Notre Dame team is.

You will have all the disappointment you can handle come New Years Day, when an SEC team takes your beloved and highly overrated Irish behind the woodshed for the buttwhipping that will let the college football world know just how overrated this Notre Dame team is.

Maybe this year, but as they collect talent like Chris and others with a coach as good as Weis, what do you think the future out comes will be?

Enjoy ND bashing now because our glory days are around the corner.

Irishpacker can only dream. ND will always be the overrated program they are now. Not even tubby will turn that program to what it was.

Irishpacker can only dream. ND will always be the overrated program they are now. Not even tubby will turn that program to what it was.

Why do you have to resort to name calling and putting people down?

My guess is you have in inferiority complex because you are from UofT.

No...it's because irishPACKERS come on the board and talk out of there butts like they know what they're talking about. If you don't have links to back it up then don't say anything. We don't want you here if you don't have anything good to say.

Wow, ND gets a commitment from 2 players from Tennessee and the trolls pile up. How's about win a bowl game in a decade then come troll our board?

someone please tell irishfudgepacker that if you take away the east coast media, ND, is mediocre. If they were is the the SEC they would be about on par with Ole Miss.

Maybe this year, but as they collect talent like Chris and others with a coach as good as Weis, what do you think the future out comes will be?

Enjoy ND bashing now because our glory days are around the corner.
then you better find someone other than Minter to coach the D. Since he has done such a stellar job to this point.

I cant wait for LSU to pound ND. I am looking forward to that game SOOOOOO much.

you and me both, ND hasnt team a team with speed from top to bottom like LSU, the tigers will remind ND why they're scared to join a league

VN Store

Back