Whats the latest on Chris Donald?

An opinion that would be shared by most knowledge VOL fans that have witnessed the past 20 years of football.

I bring up LSU to remind you of ND's current spot in the world. A highly overrated program that is 0-8 in their last 8 bowl games. The beat will go on.

That's pretty telling, not gonna lie.......:birgits_giggle:

get over yourself general jack and tclower, ND isnt your enemy, why dont you worry about when we will next beat Florida and not about Southbend! Leave the "mary worshippers" alone and go back for another baptist dip to cleanse yourself from having to deal with nd fans, jerks!! :censored:

get over yourself general jack and tclower, ND isnt your enemy, why dont you worry about when we will next beat Florida and not about Southbend! Leave the "mary worshippers" alone and go back for another baptist dip to cleanse yourself from having to deal with nd fans, jerks!! :censored:

Why do you insist on bringing someone's faith into this? If Freak ever banned anyone from this board for anything it should be that. Your comments and your tone toward someone's religion are horrific. I cant imagine Freak allowing such bigotry a place on VolNation.

i think you missed my sarcasm, as a catholic myself i am aware in this area (knoxville) that there are a lot of anti catholics around!

i think you missed my sarcasm, as a catholic myself i am aware in this area (knoxville) that there are a lot of anti catholics around!

Dude, get a grip. This is a college football board, and I haven't seen ONE instance of anyone bashing catholics.

I'm glad your strong in your faith but should we bow down to Notre Dame just because you're Catholic?

Umm... I am a Tennessee fan, not a Notre Dame fan. Nor am I am Florida fan or 'bama fan. Relgion has nothing to do with it. No one her has remoted mentioned religion so I have no idea why you're spouting off???

I'm new to the board so let me go ahead and say this so I don't have to later. I don't care if they are catholic or not I just plain ol' don't like Notre Dame on general principal. Yes they have great tradition and at one time they were good for college football, but now they are simply spoiled by the media and the NCAA and the bcs committee, they get preferential treatment by all of them and I for one am sick of seeing it.

Being Protestant does not make you anti-Catholic. Dislike for Notre Dame does not equate to dislike for Catholics.

obiviously, racervol cared enough to ask. don't be so hateful to me... i was simply answering questions that were asked.

Not being hateful, just saying that no one on the Vol Nation recruiting board cares about facts about Notre Dame. Have a Merry Christmas!

Not being hateful, just saying that no one on the Vol Nation recruiting board cares about facts about Notre Dame. Have a Merry Christmas!

and i am just saying that someone cared enough to ask about the facts. i didn't simply volunteer the information. maybe you can speak for yourself.

I think Donald is going to stay in Tennessee because most of his friends like Chris Walker and Todd Campbell have already committed to us, and I think he is a Tennessee boy.

That's old news. I am not sold he will be a Vol yet. Until I see the ink dry on the LOI I won't know where he will go.

Alright i'm starting to get worried. Like 2-3 days ago all i heard was that Donald was a lock to UT and now all i hear is that Donald is still 50-50. A lot of people say that they feel that he is more Irish bound over the past week. Have their been any new articles that show that he is leaning more towards Notre Dame.

Alright i'm starting to get worried. Like 2-3 days ago all i heard was that Donald was a lock to UT and now all i hear is that Donald is still 50-50. A lot of people say that they feel that he is more Irish bound over the past week. Have their been any new articles that show that he is leaning more towards Notre Dame.

No written articles, you will just have to wait for your disappointment.

Don't listen to irishpacker...he doesn't know what he's talking about. Donald is good friends with Campbell and Walker. I think that will be what sways him the right way. To good ole Rocky Top.

VN Store

Back