What's the worst College Football stadium that Y'all have attended a game at?

WoodstockVol

I'm a Georgia Tech fan as well as a Tennessee Fan. The worst stadium I've been to(mostly for NO atmosphere) is Grant Field-Bobby Dodd Stadium. I say that as someone who has followed GT as well as Tennessee since I was a Kid.

My college stadium was basically a corn field with bleachers on one side. We did have a good coach though...Leslie Frazier, Singletary helped out some, as did a few other Bears players.

Speaking of worst...my high school didn't have lights until after I left. My senior year, the only touchdown we scored was by the defense.

Reactions: 1 person
I have played on Vandy's field and watched games there.....awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
My college stadium was basically a corn field with bleachers on one side. We did have a good coach though...Leslie Frazier, Singletary helped out some, as did a few other Bears players.

Speaking of worst...my high school didn't have lights until after I left. My senior year, the only touchdown we scored was by the defense.

Sounds like my HS team.

Max Finley stadium when Chattanooga was winning 1 or 2 games a year. Not because of the stadium itself but because of the atmosphere.

Legion Field is a dump but there was a certain charm to it...plus, they had the best stadium hot dogs back in the '90's.

The Orange Bowl, Candlestick Park, and the old Exhibition Stadium in Toronto rank up there as well personally.

As I've only been to college games at UT and Georgia, hands down the worst is Sanford.

Although to be fair, it didn't seem like a bad venue.

Legion Field was rough too. Most memorable game I've ever attended though '85. Robinson goes down, Jones with the best int I've ever seen, my dad got into a fight with a guy that cursed me for shaking my O&W shaker while walking to the car. It was awesome!!!!!!!

Vandy's stadium isn't bad, it's small, but not bad. But holy hell do they need to fix the bathroom situation there. I missed almost the whole 3rd quarter once waiting in line to pee. They had 2 or 3 urinals, and 2 stalls, it was absurd

Vandy's stadium isn't bad, it's small, but not bad. But holy hell do they need to fix the bathroom situation there. I missed almost the whole 3rd quarter once waiting in line to pee. They had 2 or 3 urinals, and 2 stalls, it was absurd

Until recently, that would have been about twice the capacity needed. :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back