What's the worst College Football stadium that Y'all have attended a game at?

Probably blasphemy but the part of Notre Dame's stadium that I was in really sucked. Worst bench seats ever and even less space allocated than Neyland.

Vandy's stadium isn't bad, it's small, but not bad. But holy hell do they need to fix the bathroom situation there. I missed almost the whole 3rd quarter once waiting in line to pee. They had 2 or 3 urinals, and 2 stalls, it was absurd

That sucks. The South end upper deck at Neyland is like that as well. The concourse is too small for people going to the tiny restrooms and standing in line at the concessions.

I missed nearly the entire 3rd qtr at a Bucs game last year waiting to get a beer. It sucks.

Vanderbilt Stadium is the worst for fans. Traffic jams of people just to get out of seats limited restrooms. Like one bathroom in the entire stadium. Miss. St. is the same way...........

Vanderbilt Stadium or Bobby Dodd.

Lane Stadium isn't as impressive as it's made out to be atmosphere-wise, but it's not terrible.

Probably blasphemy but the part of Notre Dame's stadium that I was in really sucked. Worst bench seats ever and even less space allocated than Neyland.

Completely agree! The worst seating of them all. The setting is cool, but the seating is all about getting your butt down before everyone else. Those benches have been there since the Gipper.

Reactions: 1 person
Orange bowl

Citrus bowl

Old gator bowl

All of the on campus facilities I have been to are nicer

Worst stadium I've been to...Vandy Stadium.

Worst environment for a game...MTSU Stadium/AKA Ghost Town

Last edited:
Legion Field was rough too. Most memorable game I've ever attended though '85. Robinson goes down, Jones with the best int I've ever seen, my dad got into a fight with a guy that cursed me for shaking my O&W shaker while walking to the car. It was awesome!!!!!!!

My most memorable one there was 95. By the 4th qtr not only were the redneckerheads leaving in droves...they even cut off the radio broadcast.

Worse stadium I've been to...Vandy Stadium.

Worst environment for a game...MTSU Stadium/AKA Ghost Town

You arent wrong about MTSU I live in the boro now and go when to games when they play on Thurs.
I will say its not for lack of effort. Hopefully the move to CUSA will help

Vanderbilt Stadium

Not so fast. When Tennessee has played them in Nashville, usually Tennessee fans out number Vandy fans 5 to 1. It is like a home game for Tennessee. It may change this fall, but Will remain the same in the long run.

Vandy's stadium isn't bad, it's small, but not bad. But holy hell do they need to fix the bathroom situation there. I missed almost the whole 3rd quarter once waiting in line to pee. They had 2 or 3 urinals, and 2 stalls, it was absurd

Urinals? I was under the impression all Vandy fans peed sitting down.

Reactions: 13 people
You need to get out of Fla and experience the the world.

lol. those really are the worst.

i have seen games at vandy, lsu, south carolina, georgia, tennessee, the superdome, the georgia dome, fsu, dolphins stadium, everbank field.

i have also seen ohio stadium but not on gameday.

i think if you have/had ever been in those stadiums i mentioned, you would believe they qualify.

i have heard that legion field, the cotton bowl, and the liberty bowl are complete dumps as well.

456_Inside_Nippert_Stadium

I went to a game at North Texas once back in the late 80s. There are HS stadiums bigger than that place.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back