When “Portland” comes to your town, where are you gonna go?

Nope, thankfully. Talking about Bean Station, Sneedville, Del Rio, Mosheim, etc...
Sneedville????? I think you're safe on that one. One of my best buddies from college was from Sneedville. I went home with him one weekend. Went past the one red light to some government subsidized apartments and met up with a couple of girls he went to high school with. It's a different world.

I hope NFAC shows up here in NW GA so they can be taught how to handle their firearms properly.

Reactions: joevol33
Sneedville????? I think you're safe on that one. One of my best buddies from college was from Sneedville. I went home with him one weekend. Went past the one red light to some government subsidized apartments and met up with a couple of girls he went to high school with. It's a different world.
He had two girls with him?

Reactions: tntar heel

Luther ....... you're in a different world all by yourself....

VN Store

Back