When Does CBJ get his Signature Win?

1974Vol

4 * 2011 QB
Dooley never got his. Came close with "13 players" LSU game and Georgia last year. IMO Jones has to beat Oregon, Florida, Bama, or USCe for it to truly to be called "signature". Could change if Auburn or Missouri is on a winning streak when we get them. I just have a feeling about the Oregon game. :loco:

Sc or Florida Not sure why people think we can go on the road and beat Oregon who is a Nc contender
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Sc or Florida Not sure why people think we can go on the road and beat Oregon who is a Nc contender
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thank goodness Tennessee doesn't play Stanford they're better than Oregon. Tennessee is a season or two away from a huge win

florida

write it down, mark it, call your banker and tell him, book it, its going to happen

:good!:

Let's see we win all the games we are supposed to and beat Oregon, Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia! Hey so far bUTch is undefeated as the Vol coach ... Keep the momentum going. GO VOLS, RISE TO THE TOP, BRICK BY BRICK!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 people
Couple of years from now at the earliest. But then again I define a signature win as a win that will be remembered in the history of the program so an SEC championship at the very least. Not going to be swayed by a single win otherwise, a lot of bad coaches have managed to beat teams that are better than theirs on a given Saturday.

florida

write it down, mark it, call your banker and tell him, book it, its going to happen

:good!:

I like your attitude and sure hope your right but seriously, see my post above, I think the Tator home field eliminates any reasonable chance we have. Having said that, I think we have a real shot at Georgia or USCe,

I believe the GA and SC games are winnable with this roster. A road win against OR, FL, or AL would be a monumental upset overcoming what appear to be insurmountable odds, but stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 2 people
Sad to say, but it will probably be 2014 before that happens. Hope I'm wrong though.

CBJ threw me for a loop for a second, first thought was Columbus Blue Jackets.

Getting to a bowl may be a signature move. Winning it would be the icing on the cake.

VN Store

Back