When does the narrative start?

The truth does hurt. No narrrative to be tired of just facts. Glad of the win especially on the road. And your right future games will. When we have to play at least more potent offenses. I just don’t wear your colored glasses. That’s all.
You really believe the garbage you're spewing is hurtful?

If we go undefeated, it is only because we didn't play anyone with a pulse.

I thought you knew that's how this worked?
"They ain't played nobody, Pawl!!!"
- our own fans, lmao

That was an elite Oklahoma defense. They get their QB situation ironed out and they will be dangerous down the line.

Last edited:
I don’t know what to think about Oklahoma at this point. Their field is absolute trash. The Vols were slipping and sliding all over the place. The RB’s could make a cut without their feet flying up in the air. I didn’t see that on the Oklahoma side. I don’t recall them having the same “footing” issues.

The trashy field took a lot away from the Vols ability. There is no doubt the fields condition left a lot of yards out there that might would’ve changed the game even more for our benefit.

Oklahoma has been playing on that trash field and had the cleats for it and the Vols didn’t. So, is Oklahoma that good or did their home field take away one of our best attributes which is our speed?

I’m not sold. If this game was played on a quality field the score gap would be wider in favor of the Vols.

Reactions: volaholic
Cover the spread and beat OU on the road with a freshman qb

“TrUth hUrTz MuCh….”

Gtfo, moron.

Nothing is ever enough for you idiots
Shut up punk!! They had a freshman qb also if thats your go to. What’s OU’s offensive ranking I’ll wait. Better yet. I won’t because you’re the idiot. So pound sand!!

Nope, but when sensitive folks like yourselves that respond with ignorance and not facts. It bothers them. Hence your response.
The irony. Other people are “sensitive”? Have you seen you posts? Look at the one right before you.

Every game is a little different. For the most part our defense absolutely dominated this game. If our offense had held up their end and the defense is fresh it’s even more of a beat down. Both of our tackles were banged up most of the game. We’re on the road playing in a damn pasture with incompetent officials. Even a good portion of OU fans could tell this would have been much worse if we opened up the offense.

I said it before the game. It was a game that no one will care that we win. But the sky would be falling if we lose. It felt like OU was playing with house money and we just hit them in the mouth. Great win with some circumstances outside of just football

What's your rebuttal for Georgia and the fact they won a game by 1 point in Lexington ? Are they not a top 5/10 team
Look at us all those years we were dominant in the 90’s and how we fared against Vandy and Kentucky at the end of the season. If you will recall the ‘01 season the asked Spurrior about the score and he said (paraphrasing) “ah, they don’t ever play well against those guys anyway”.

Look at us all those years we were dominant in the 90’s and how we fared against Vandy and Kentucky at the end of the season. If you will recall the ‘01 season the asked Spurrior about the score and he said (paraphrasing) “ah, they don’t ever play well against those guys anyway”.
So Georgia gets the benefit for a poor performance yet we don't get the same ? Was the game perfect ? No. We won, we had struggles but the game was never in doubt imo. We controlled the game. OU has a pretty good team I suspect they will win the games they are supposed to like LSU, Mizz and possibly OM that one not sure on yet because OM still hasn't played anyone. Texas and Bama are winnable if they can fix the offense. I am not saying by any means they run the table with the hardest schedule in the country. They won't. However they could come out of it 9-3. That is solid for that schedule. Even at 8-4 they probably are ranked and if they are not and healthy they will beat the hell out of a top 20 team in a bowl game

The irony. Other people are “sensitive”? Have you seen you posts? Look at the one right before you.

Every game is a little different. For the most part our defense absolutely dominated this game. If our offense had held up their end and the defense is fresh it’s even more of a beat down. Both of our tackles were banged up most of the game. We’re on the road playing in a damn pasture with incompetent officials. Even a good portion of OU fans could tell this would have been much worse if we opened up the offense.
I have seen my posts. And when I speak facts and not opinions people attack and I respond to the personal attacks. Opinions all can have and that’s ok no mean I can comment on your typing error but whatever. See how it can become personal? But forums are for discussion and indifferences. But personal attacks are different especially with no merit. Plus i’m not saying we don’t have a good team because we definitely do. Just stating that don’t declare something when the stats are misconstrued. Remember OU played on the same field. But here. More stats

UT Chattanooga offense is ranked 107 and that's in FCS, NC St's ranked 102, Kent St is ranked 134 and OU was ranked 108 before that game last night.

I have seen my posts. And when I speak facts and not opinions people attack and I respond to the personal attacks. Opinions all can have and that’s ok no mean I can comment on your typing error but whatever. See how it can become personal? But forums are for discussion and indifferences. But personal attacks are different especially with no merit. Plus i’m not saying we don’t have a good team because we definitely do. Just stating that don’t declare something when the stats are misconstrued. Remember OU played on the same field. But here. More stats

UT Chattanooga offense is ranked 107 and that's in FCS, NC St's ranked 102, Kent St is ranked 134 and OU was ranked 108 before that game last night.
I think OU has had a problem with JA. I think they found a QB last night. Now I am not saying they are gonna be 10-2 at the end of the year. I do believe they found something to build on and get better offensively. They have a very good defense and they have speed. They will beat Auburn, Mizzou and LSU. Could beat OM, don't think at this point they beat Texas or Bama so my guess they are 9-3 or 8-4 at seasons end with their schedule

I think OU has had a problem with JA. I think they found a QB last night. Now I am not saying they are gonna be 10-2 at the end of the year. I do believe they found something to build on and get better offensively. They have a very good defense and they have speed. They will beat Auburn, Mizzou and LSU. Could beat OM, don't think at this point they beat Texas or Bama so my guess they are 9-3 or 8-4 at seasons end with their schedule
I agree. Their defense will Keep them in all games. Just don’t let Hawkins or whoever the qb is but don’t put them In bad spots or hurt them with pick sixes or turnovers on your side of the field. I don’t see them beating Mizzou, LSU or Ole Miss. But that’s based on what I saw last night. If Hawkins matures and clicks. Possible.

I agree. Their defense will Keep them in all games. Just don’t let Hawkins or whoever the qb is but don’t put them In bad spots or hurt them with pick sixes or turnovers on your side of the field. I don’t see them beating Mizzou, LSU or Ole Miss. But that’s based on what I saw last night. If Hawkins matures and clicks. Possible.
Well a lot of it is going to depend on health of all those teams and OU. Same for everyone else in the conference also. Mizzou is way over rated with probably one of the easiest schedules to navigate. LSU is kinda meh also. OM will be the toughest of those 3 for them to win imo.

Reactions: kell7517
Well a lot of it is going to depend on health of all those teams and OU. Same for everyone else in the conference also. Mizzou is way over rated with probably one of the easiest schedules to navigate. LSU is kinda meh also. OM will be the toughest of those 3 for them to win imo.
They will not beat Mizzou in COMO. Boston college beat Michigan state last night and Buffalo beat Northern Illinois. Mizzou beat them both.

They will not beat Mizzou in COMO. Boston college beat Michigan state last night and Buffalo beat Northern Illinois. Mizzou beat them both.
Has nothing to do with the next game. Wtf. None what so ever. Mizzou is overrated. OU has a defense like Mizzou won't see all year. They damn near lost to Vandy yesterday because of a mobile QB. You don't think OU is better than Vandy with their athlete's top to bottom ?

Reactions: Jravol78
Heupel demonstrated something that should be disturbing to everyone else on our schedule…we are a capable of winning in more than one way. We can outscore you, sure. We can also play a stifling kind of defensive game and win ugly.

This wasn’t either one, but had components of both. CJH wisely called off the offensive dogs when we were in control and put the game in the hands of the defense. We legitimately became a threat to the giants of the conference with the type of game we exhibited last night. Naysayers be damned, theirs…and our own. I wouldn’t have believed it before the game, but I’m more impressed with this team and staff after 25-15 than I was previously.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with the next game. Wtf. None what so ever. Mizzou is overrated. OU has a defense like Mizzou won't see all year. They damn near lost to Vandy yesterday because of a mobile QB. You don't think OU is better than Vandy with their athlete's top to bottom ?
Was at the Mizzou game yesterday and quite frankly we escaped. Vandy d line dictated the game against our O line. Yes I agree that OU does have better athletes than Vandy. This season in football is a similar mindset to the NCAA hoops tournament. Survive, win, and advance. Mizzou survived yesterday but has a LOT to work on. A long way to go.

Was at the Mizzou game yesterday and quite frankly we escaped. Vandy d line dictated the game against our O line. Yes I agree that OU does have better athletes than Vandy. This season in football is a similar mindset to the NCAA hoops tournament. Survive, win, and advance. Mizzou survived yesterday but has a LOT to work on. A long way to go.
OU is going to present problems for a lot of teams. Not just Mizzou. They gave us hell, will likely give everyone else problems. If they can figure out offense it makes it that much harder but it is still really early. Lot of growing for all teams, injuries will happen etc. It is the nature of the game that is unfortunate.

OU is going to present problems for a lot of teams. Not just Mizzou. They gave us hell, will likely give everyone else problems. If they can figure out offense it makes it that much harder but it is still really early. Lot of growing for all teams, injuries will happen etc. It is the nature of the game that is unfortunate.
I hope then win every meaningful game from here on out. The SEC jobbed them with their schedule this year, and inexplicably took it easy on the Horns.

Bring me all the chaos.

Reactions: BigALWiLson

VN Store

Back