When does the narrative start?

I expect to hear “if they had just started their best qb it would have been a different game “
Well, I would argue, knowing who your best players are to put in at particular parts of the game is an ingredient of the game 😂.. applies to us also (but I think we do a much better job of this now)

I think OU has had a problem with JA. I think they found a QB last night. Now I am not saying they are gonna be 10-2 at the end of the year. I do believe they found something to build on and get better offensively. They have a very good defense and they have speed. They will beat Auburn, Mizzou and LSU. Could beat OM, don't think at this point they beat Texas or Bama so my guess they are 9-3 or 8-4 at seasons end with their schedule
I agree. Their defense will them in all games. Just don’t let Hawkins or whoever the qb is but don’t put them In bad spots or hurt them with pick sixes or turnovers on your side of the field. I don’t see them beating Mizzou, LSU or Ole Miss. But that’s based on what I saw last night. If Hawkins matures and clicks. Possible.
OU is going to present problems for a lot of teams. Not just Mizzou. They gave us hell, will likely give everyone else problems. If they can figure out offense it makes it that much harder but it is still really early. Lot of growing for all teams, injuries will happen etc. It is the nature of the game that is unfortunate.
speaking of injuries. The OU guy that got carted out. Was it because of the field or did someone land on him? I didn’t catch the play for some reason and saw him on the cart on the way out

I agree. Their defense will them in all games. Just don’t let Hawkins or whoever the qb is but don’t put them In bad spots or hurt them with pick sixes or turnovers on your side of the field. I don’t see them beating Mizzou, LSU or Ole Miss. But that’s based on what I saw last night. If Hawkins matures and clicks. Possible.

speaking of injuries. The OU guy that got carted out. Was it because of the field or did someone land on him? I didn’t catch the play for some reason and saw him on the cart on the way out
That happened when Campbell got hurt as well. It looked like he got twisted up with Campbell and Campbell fell kinda in a twisting motion as the other OU player was trying to disengage and got his leg broken. I only saw one short replay.

If 15-0 national champions ... Well uhhh, So you been was gone, Georgia was down, the SEC was in transition, The competition was weak, and the coaches were subpar and some of them fired. People still do the same thing with Fulmer's dominant years. But folk, when you dominate everybody, then everyone is subpar.

Foot caught in the turf
Looked similar to Bru injury last year

I actually think OU proved they were better than people thought. They were very good defensively tonight and slowed down the top scoring offense in the country as well as one of the best rushing teams.

On offense, they will have to figure some things out. But they have multiple players they are still looking to get healthy. If they do, they could easily get back in the top 15 by the end of the year.
We still rushed for +150 yards.

The injury narrative was already being pushed after the first quarter. Gee, they've had 4 home games to start the season, wonder why they are dealing with so many injuries?

VN Store

Back