When Florida tied the game with seconds left, what were you feeling?

When FL tied the game w seconds left, what did you honestly think the outcome of the game would be?

• UT would lose

• UT would win

• Other (OK gang, I put this here to be PC, so can't wait to hear some tittilating word salads here)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Knowing too intimately the history of the Vols & Gators over the past 20 years, what was your immediate reaction as to who would win the game when Gators found a receiver WIDE OPEN for 6 points w 50 seconds left in the game?

PS This is not what you wanted to happen mind you, but what did you think would happen?

Reactions: BruisedOrange
My honest feelings?
We got 'em where we want 'em now.

Why, right or wrong, I thought the team knew the fans wasn't going to stand for a loss. So were galvanized to take the lead back.
And that's why they were not aiming for a field goal, but to shove a dagger in the lizards' heart.

right before the TD, I mentioned gator hail marys, defensive backs running into each other, falling down, "catches" that were dropped being called touchdowns...then the TD came, and I simply said "see, here we go again". I was estatic to be wrong, but if we continue to play at the level we played that game, I think we finish 8-4. Just my opinion, but that is why I was not excited with the win. We have problems that I fear, cannot be fixed.

Knowing too intimately the history of the Vols & Gators over the past 20 years, what was your immediate reaction as to who would win the game when Gators found a receiver WIDE OPEN for 6 points w 50 seconds left in the game?

PS This is not what you wanted to happen mind you, but what did you think would happen?
I felt like this defense was too good to get beat twice. We win!

Reactions: Volador
When Napier decided to kick the extra point, I felt good about overtime. Damn I’m glad he didn’t go for two. They were lucky to score that last TD. Well defended but a perfect throw. I felt our defense had more in the tank. Of course after they missed the field goal in OT, I felt the game was over. If we had turned it over then my BVS would have returned in full force.

I was hoping Sunbelt Billy really was gonna go for two. We would have crushed them like we did with that jet sweep from the 6 inch line and OT would have been unnecessary. Where I felt the curse was when it was 10-0 before the offense woke up.

I thought we were going to win. The fact they didn't go for two told me they were too scared to take the gamble. I felt we would win in OT but they would have won if they went for two after their last drive.

The way we closed, I knew we'd be the stronger team in OT. Napier knew it too. His gut was screaming at him to go for 2 but he chickened out. You have to trust your gut at this point, Billy! They'll fire you either way.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I felt like we would win. Our defense was better all night. They had their freshman QB in. Our offense was doing better than the previous 3 quarters. I was actually hoping they would "Go for Dos" so our defense could deny the attempt.

Heartbreaking loss for the Gator players regardless.

VN Store

Back