When Will Spurrier Take a Jab at Butch

You're awfully concerned with my post count. Sorry for being awesome on the interwebz.

Correction: I'm not concerned about anything. As my previous two posts indicated, I am confused that you would waste so much time and energy with people you don't like. You called us 'insufferable', yet have been here six years.

Got it? Should I break it down below this fourth grade level, or is it simple enough for you now?

I'm pleased to have enjoyed establishing multiple friendships here over my short tenure and have an appreciation for the program. I always have since I was young. I'm sorry my offensive post directed to a small sample size of this fan base offended you so greatly and apologize for the perceived angst I had for the entire fan base as a whole. Sincerely, my time spent here has been pleasurable and I have gained, and lost many "e-friends" over the course of the years. Its a damn shame we have not met prior to this. Maybe then you could better understand my participation on these boards.

This is about as nicely as I care to put it, and dont feel obligated to respond. Just know that your opinion of me and preconceived notion of my general demeanor is dead wrong. I'd have someone else vouch, but they're mostly in permaban camp, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Either way, it matters little in the grand scheme of things.

In the mean time, when someone questions why I'm here, I'll do a better job of ignoring their ignorance.

:lolabove:
In the mean time, when someone questions why I'm here, I'll do a better job of ignoring their ignorance.

I like the Ags. I'm glad to see them doing better than the Sips. But you can't go on another team's website and call them insufferable meatheads. I would expect crap like that from a Teabagger or a Floridiot, but not a Texas Aggie. Stay classy.
:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know why yall are piling on a&m o7 while 99gaytor douche gets a pass, he has trolled every Vols site in existence. :yes: :hmm: :confused:

I like having both of them on the board even though they clearly support the wrong teams.

I thinking calling some of the posters here "insufferable Meatheads" is spot on. I would not be quite so nice :)

I like Spurrier he is an example of how to poke fun at people with class, its a art form that is rapidly fading. His "you cant spell Citrus without UT" is a perfect example.

Now all you have is people insulting with angry hateful posts, that have no class what so ever.

Reactions: 2 people
I like Spurrier he is an example of how to poke fun at people with class, its a art form that is rapidly fading. His "you cant spell Citrus without UT" is a perfect example.

Now all you have is people insulting with angry hateful posts, that have no class what so ever.

:) Agree...Spurrier delivered the best jabs. "Free Shoes University" is my all time favorite.

Bite my a$$
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am a VOLFAN all the way and forever more---BUT,

Spurrier has OWNED US--and I think he's just extremely confident and honest.

He's better than any coach we've had except the General!

Anybody on here really doubt that we would have 2 or 3 NCs back in the 90s with Spurrier as Head Coach.

And he's taken a perennial .550 team like USCe and made them into very real contenders...building them from the bottom up to the best 2 seasons they've ever had....

Like him or not--the man can coach FB at the collegiate level--and that's probably why so many hate him.... :salute:

Good lord, Spurrier is one of the greatest coaches in the history of college football, he's funny as all hell, and yeah, he's owned us. But he enriches the game and enriches the sport, and it's fun to go up against him because you know he just thrives off of the boos he gets.

Spurrier is the heel Ric Flair of the SEC. It's embarrassing to see people say some of the stuff they're saying about him.

Reactions: 1 person
Good lord, Spurrier is one of the greatest coaches in the history of college football, he's funny as all hell, and yeah, he's owned us. But he enriches the game and enriches the sport, and it's fun to go up against him because you know he just thrives off of the boos he gets.

Spurrier is the heel Ric Flair of the SEC. It's embarrassing to see people say some of the stuff they're saying about him.

couldn't agree more....:salute:

He is too busy taking down instate rival Clemson and doing a pretty good job of it. That is his top priority recruiting wise. He has also takin a few jabs at GA.

VN Store

Back