Where to find the Vols on TV

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
Paying these cruds $1490. a year and cannot get Tennessee football games.

This sucks.

***********SEE BELOW FOR MOD EDIT**********

Now that we've had our one PPV game for the year, every game from here on out will either be on network television, an ESPN channel or on the SEC Network. Below is a link to a listing of SEC Network affiliates by city and state.

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - Multimedia

Reactions: 1 person
Stop being a cheap ass and stfu

cheap ass? Idk about charter, but the game was $121 plus fees/tax on comcast. That's a month of cable & internet for me, for one game. It's worth it if you're hosting several people, but we ended up going to Coconut Bay in Murfreesboro and spent around $35 on food and drinks. Great deal IMO

Where I grew up it was either Charter or a slightly crapper local option and we chose Charter. I've had Comcast for three years now in Knoxville and I will never understand all the hate for it. So much better.

charter had the game on ppv...no one in state had the game att,comcast,dish all of them were blacked out if u can afford to pay 1490$ a year u can afford another 20-40$

cheap ass? Idk about charter, but the game was $121 plus fees/tax on comcast. That's a month of cable & internet for me, for one game. It's worth it if you're hosting several people, but we ended up going to Coconut Bay in Murfreesboro and spent around $35 on food and drinks. Great deal IMO

idk what u were trying to buy but here were the fees for the game Comcast: $34.99
ATT UVerse $40.00
DirecTV: $39.95
Dish Network: $39.99
Charter: $25.21

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
idk what u were trying to buy but here were the fees for the game Comcast: $34.99
ATT UVerse $40.00

An hour before kick off when I went to click the buy button, my girlfriend slapped my hand and was like DONT! (I wasn't paying attention lol) I looked and on the screen it said $121. Not making that up. So either your information is wrong, or they jack the prices up right before kick off.

ATT UVerse $40.00

I notice ATT UVerse was the highest priced -- I can imagine what they will be charging for the SEC Network :eek:hmy:

ATT UVerse $40.00

Not sure about your charter price.... I paid $34.99 plus tax AND fees. And No HD. Production value pretty awful.... sound blew. Just sayin'

Reactions: 2 people
I watched it with my wife and other UT alumni & UT fans at Quaker Steak in Greenville SC. Food and bar tab was $40 - game was free

charter had the game on ppv...no one in state had the game att,comcast,dish all of them were blacked out if u can afford to pay 1490$ a year u can afford another 20-40$

With all due respect, i think you are missing my point.
It is insane that we have to jump through hoops and pay that kind of money to watch a football game.

With all due respect, i think you are missing my point.
It is insane that we have to jump through hoops and pay that kind of money to watch a football game.

Every SEC school has one PPV per year. This was ours. It's the last year because the SEC Network starts next year.

We need to start now getting them all to offer it. Direct TV and Charter still don't offer the PAC-12 Network and Comcast didn't until this year. Apparently they asked a lot of money of the cable/satellite companies. I'm sure the SEC Network will too, but I'm hoping the product of SEC football will sell itself.

VN Store

Back