Where to find the Vols on TV

Uverse is the worst service one could get. it runs on phone lines. Installers just slap it in with no care and you will have nothing but trouble.

Uverse is the worst service one could get. it runs on phone lines. Installers just slap it in with no care and you will have nothing but trouble.

I have Direct tv and uverse internet.

If you have uverse internet you can use that account to sign into ESPN3.

Do people not know how to operate your on screen guides? It's fairly easily to find what you are looking for.

For those in Chattanooga it is on WDSI (Fox61) who happens to be the SEC Network affiliate for Chattanooga.

No box here, on vacation so no guide.

FWIW, call and inform Uverse you'll have to think about switching your service if they can't provide the channel that will carry a lot of Tennessee (and other SEC) football and basketball games.

They'll pick it up if they catch enough heat for it.

Sorry but they will not. Uverse does not carry any sub channels anywhere. I lke Uverse but I also am thinking about going back to Comcast which I hate.

its on Uverse 4004 game plan, or on ESPN 3..it looks better on my computer (ESPN 3) than ESPN Game plan.

Sorry but they will not. Uverse does not carry any sub channels anywhere. I lke Uverse but I also am thinking about going back to Comcast which I hate.

you will be sorry next season UVerse is the only one with SEC Network rights as of now

Reactions: 1 person

Well, I checked the listings for comcast channel 11 and it listed the Tennessee game, which I recorded, but when I tuned in to watch it Saturday night it was the freaking North Carolina game. Does anyone know if it will be re-aired?

VN Store

Back