Where to find the Vols on TV

Where I grew up it was either Charter or a slightly crapper local option and we chose Charter. I've had Comcast for three years now in Knoxville and I will never understand all the hate for it. So much better.

The hate for it is price direct TV or dish is a lot cheaper.

cheap ass? Idk about charter, but the game was $121 plus fees/tax on comcast. That's a month of cable & internet for me, for one game. It's worth it if you're hosting several people, but we ended up going to Coconut Bay in Murfreesboro and spent around $35 on food and drinks. Great deal IMO

It was not 121 on Comcast. That's for the entire season of gameplan

Reactions: 1 person
It was not 121 on Comcast. That's for the entire season of gameplan

think that might be right cause last year i wanted to watch a game that gameplan was covering and talked to agent and they told me what they would do is sell me gameplan til the game was over and then take it off be the same as ppv was like 30-40$

heres what was posted on another vols site

In the Knoxville area, Comcast customers can order the game for $34.99 and can find the telecast on channel 726.

Information for other area cable systems — like Knology and Charter — was not made available on Thursday.

ESPN GamePlan will offer the game to fans living outside the state of Tennessee only via the ESPN GamePlan package. The game will be blacked out on ESPN GamePlan and ESPN3 in the state of Tennessee and cannot be ordered as part of any ESPN package.

Last edited:
Anybody know how i can watch western kentucky game. Im in myrtle beach, sc this week. Time warner cable is the cable company.

I have Charter and I too am an employee. I'm currently watching the game on PPV.

I hate you all...not you posters, but JC...you all call me twice a day trying to get me to bundle. I keep saying no, but the calls don't stop. I finally blocked my number.
just saying!

Go Vols

Anybody know how i can watch western kentucky game. Im in myrtle beach, sc this week. Time warner cable is the cable company.

It will be on WWMB channel 30 according to the time warner MB guide

locatetv.com/listings/wwmb-cw#07-Sept-2013

Also look for MSG Network at a local bar for HD

I watched it with my wife and other UT alumni & UT fans at Quaker Steak in Greenville SC. Food and bar tab was $40 - game was free

I live right down the road & just hooked up iPhone to TV & streamed through WatchESPN app.

Uverse doesnt offer MyVLT!!! Ridiculous! GoVolsXtra (@GoVolsXtra) tweeted at 8:57 PM on Mon, Sep 02, 2013:
UT’s game against Western Kentucky on Saturday will be broadcast locally on MyVLT. Details here: Vols game against Western Kentucky to air on MyVLT » GoVolsXtra
(https://twitter.com/GoVolsXtra/status/374697555822936

I watched the 2nd half of the AP game on vipbox eu. It had a good feed. That may be an option for you.
It has been posted to not download anything . I had 3 popups. I closed them and no problens at all.

MyVLT is offered to everyone in the Knoxville area for free over the air on channel 8.2. Get some rabbit ears.

Reactions: 5 people
Ok guys...your all right. just assumed it was golf. lol. I can only concentrate on a few things at a time.

Never once did I think about tennis...:ermm::ermm:

I will rub my cat and slap my dog if I can't watch this game on the television.

VN Store

Back