Who in the world is going to start?!?

kcartledge85

So many questions so close to the season. QB, TE, WR and CB are all up in the air.

McNeill could continue to grow and take Randolph's spot.

It's going to be an interesting season.

So many questions so close to the season. QB, TE, WR and CB are all up in the air.

Worley at QB, Randolph at Safety, Vincent/Howard/Croom at WR. Downs at TE.

Yes, interesting, fun and great IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person
As I've posted before. Go back and check his high school stats and accolades. Last years vandy game had two interceptions that were completely on the receivers. If he were coming in this year with those high school stats y'all would be predicting ten wins. It's just the "new" has wore off so everybody's on to the next

Reactions: 18 people

unless Randolph's rehab went poorly there is no reason to suspect his spot will be taken

also mcneill is more of a SS than a FS - wouldnt be suprised to see bmoore slide over to CB but if healthy randolph will be on the field at FS

As I've posted before. Go back and check his high school stats and accolades. Last years vandy game had two interceptions that were completely on the receivers. If he were coming in this year with those high school stats y'all would be predicting ten wins. It's just the "new" has wore off so everybody's on to the next

good point b/c clearly high school stats are the best indicator of college ability

this is also why the NFL just drafts guys that win games as opposed to guy's that have athleticism and size that would project well to the next level

good point b/c clearly high school stats are the best indicator of college ability

this is also why the NFL just drafts guys that win games as opposed to guy's that have athleticism and size that would project well to the next level

Bray had a 1st round NFL grade based on "athleticism and size".

I'm gonna say Peterman at QB, Neal at RB (though I'd personally start Lane), Downs at TE, Croom, Dallas, Howard (North starting later in the season over Dallas). Not sure about the CB slot at all

Are you saying Worley doesn't have the size, athleticism, or arm strength to be a successful SEC quarterback?

He may start the year and be a complete flop or get passed by before the season starts, but it won't be because he doesn't have the physical tools to be successful at the position.

Now maybe he doesn't have the "IT" factor that makes great quarterbacks? Impossible to know based on his current body of work as a limited backup.

Worley at qb. Guys a winner

What has he won? HS stats mean nothing now, his small amout of PT hasnt exactly given alot of confidence that he can be the guy. But if CBJ starts him then obviously he thinks so and will support any player on the field. Really hoping a FR wins the job and hopefully set at QB the next 3-4 yrs.

Bray had a 1st round NFL grade based on "athleticism and size".

wasnt the lack of wins that hurt bray in the draft - was attitude and perception of work ethic

he also struggled throwing underneath routes and in the intermediate passing game

also his athleticism is far from ideal

Are you saying Worley doesn't have the size, athleticism, or arm strength to be a successful SEC quarterback?

He may start the year and be a complete flop or get passed by before the season starts, but it won't be because he doesn't have the physical tools to be successful at the position.

Now maybe he doesn't have the "IT" factor that makes great quarterbacks? Impossible to know based on his current body of work as a limited backup.

no i was simply implying his high school stats are meaningless considering 100s of kids across the country have great high school stats yet arent great college QB's

he is a decent talent but you also have to keep in mind the 2 in state schools didnt recruit him so it shouldnt be a shock if a FR comes in and beats him out of the job

What has he won? HS stats mean nothing now, his small amout of PT hasnt exactly given alot of confidence that he can be the guy. But if CBJ starts him then obviously he thinks so and will support any player on the field. Really hoping a FR wins the job and hopefully set at QB the next 3-4 yrs.
Ok genius. What has any other of our qb won at the collegiate level. Two of them ain't even PRACTICED at that level yet

Reactions: 4 people
I saw nothing out of Peterman at the spring game that looked hopeful.

He didnt have any WR's to throw to and he had a green jersey on that completely limits his game so you cant base it off that. Peterman has the better arm and much more athletic. Hopefully no green jersey is on any of the QB's so they all can fully use what they have

Ok genius. What has any other of our qb won at the collegiate level. Two of them ain't even PRACTICED at that level yet

Exactly my point. No QB has any advantage over the other and contrary to what you think a job shouldn't be won based on HS stats. Thankgod your not in charge of picking starters because based on stats Charlie High would be our starting QB, Genius..lmao

Exactly my point. No QB has any advantage over the other and contrary to what you think a job shouldn't be won based on HS stats. Thankgod your not in charge of picking starters because based on stats Charlie High would be our starting QB, Genius..lmao

Fml smh

VN Store

Back