Who is on board for some Kiffin T Shirts!

here is an Orange Swarm Design, let me know what you think. nothing fancy, just clean.

section_p_row_48-albums-my+pictures-picture806-orangeswarm-front.jpg

section_p_row_48-albums-my+pictures-picture807-orangeswarm-back.jpg

This looks awesome!!

where did you find that shirt maker? is there a website? or are you being a crafty gentleman and honing your photoshop skills

There is a website called uberprints.com that I used for quick rough composites for these... but I'll be using Photoshop to create the real files if there is enough interest in these shirts

anyone see the orange swarm schedule t? don't we play the bammers in tuscaloosa?

uh oh! I'll update that tonight when I get home from work... Sorry about that. It's funny because after I finished making the shirt, I was like that is a lot of home games. Kiffin got hooked up with a good 1st yr schedule! hahahaha :crazy:

For now, I'll pull the shirt down so that no one buys an incorrect shirt.

uh oh! I'll update that tonight when I get home from work... Sorry about that. It's funny because after I finished making the shirt, I was like that is a lot of home games. Kiffin got hooked up with a good 1st yr schedule! hahahaha :crazy:

well you were probably busy and just forgot. most important thing is catching that early. nice shirt though.

Realisticaly it should only be the AWAY Schedule!!!, Because thats the Tour!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back