Who is on board for some Kiffin T Shirts!

Here's a simple design. To the point, clean, catches the real "O". Can be placed between the breast on a white "T-Shirt" and on the back put a simple saying. It kind of plays off the "Oakley" t-shirts, but only if you are looking for it.

coacho11wk0.jpg

On the back, "Now I'm going to leave this room, and when I come back I'll be shirtless. And when I come back yall all better be shirtless too." :eek:lol:

Now that, is something the chicks would definitely dig. lol

Last edited:
or:

"I'm about to take this shirt off"

Something referencing the shirtless story. That's a difficult copy to pull down, I'm sure someone will come up with a winner.

How about something with "The Full Monty", if in fact he does come. Gotta be a possibility with that one.....

or:

"I'm about to take this shirt off"

Something referencing the shirtless story. That's a difficult copy to pull down, I'm sure someone will come up with a winner.

HAHAHA :lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:
Best idea yet

front: up all night

back: singing rocky top

w/ pic of 2009 UT UF score 60 - 0

I know it probably isn't much, but I was reading this thread and was bored so I threw something together in photoshop. It's only printed on one side but they are ready to be ordered tonight. Just an idea I had because he looks a lot like the Hulk (at least to me, he makes some hulk-like faces lol). Here's the link to get you a shirt or hoodie or whatever if you want (I hope I'm allowed to post links)

Tennessee Vols - UT Vols - Printfection.com

iiSEN.jpg

Lkc9s.jpg

Price isn't bad and if you order between now and the 16th you can get free shipping by entering the word FREESHIP08 as a coupon code when you order.

What would be cool is if someone made a shirt when all the main staff was announced with their faces on it and some sort of slogan under it...cause right now the staff is looking awesome! The only bad part is waiting for about 9 months too see what happens.

front: "your mom"
back: "wants to do our coach"

front: "If any of you thinks you can take me, you come up here and get a piece of me right now."
back: "That's what I thought"

Once the NFL is over and the staff is in place why not this shirt.
Front - The Kiffin Army
photos of the staff with their names
Back - Either " Do you have what it takes in the field of battle" List the 2009 schedule
or
"The Vols Declare War 2009-2015" List all the SEC schools
or
"The coaching staff of mass destruction resides in Knoxville" Put your head between your knees and kiss your pass goodbye!

Once the NFL is over and the staff is in place why not this shirt.
Front - The Kiffin Army
photos of the staff with their names
Back - Either " Do you have what it takes in the field of battle" List the 2009 schedule
or
"The Vols Declare War 2009-2015" List all the SEC schools
or
"The coaching staff of mass destruction resides in Knoxville" Put your head between your knees and kiss your pass goodbye!

i like... its gotta have pictures of body parts from elephants, dogs, gators, chickens, tigers, commodores, more tigers, wildcats, more and more elephants, well you get the picture

VN Store

Back