Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
No. It was either the British or the Americans.

Nice of you to finally acknowledge that you aren't an American.

Xi isn't going to be happy that your boy has gotten him tied up in this mess.

Reactions: AM64
But Russia was never going to invade. It was western bs. Remember that? How do you think anyone should take you serious?
I was forced to believe either Zelensky or Joe Biden in February 2022. At that time, Biden was a known liar that was screaming about Russia coming in. Zelensky was an unknown quantity that was playing it down. I believed Zelensky over Biden at that time.

My bad. I'm human.

I haven't missed on anything else since then.

I was forced to believe either Zelensky or Joe Biden in February 2022. At that time, Biden was a known liar that was screaming about Russia coming in. Zelensky was an unknown quantity that was playing it down. I believed Zelensky over Biden at that time.

My bad. I'm human.

Holy hell how damn dumb can you be? The invasion of Ukraine by Russia is neither Zelensky’s or Puddinhead’s fault it rests squarely on your bro crush Putin.

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol
Let's step back from this for a moment.

So I am supposed to believe that these guys loaded a sailboat with ~1500-2000 lbs of explosives plus the necessary diving equipment and with a crew of 6 people. I've been around to see divers work at some of these hydro plants and they are usually only doing 40-50 ft dives most of the time... not ~80 ft. The amount of equipment needed for a routine dive like that cannot easily fit on a sailboat of this size. You're a smart guy. This is a BS cover story. Seymore Hersch's story makes more sense. The explosives were likely planted during a large NATO exercise in June/July 2022.

View attachment 594966
If they only went down 50 feet it's because that's as far as they needed to go. The sabo would be doable from a small boat (not saying it was in fact done from such a platform).

If they only went down 50 feet it's because that's as far as they needed to go. The sabo would be doable from a small boat (not saying it was in fact done from such a platform).
The 40-50 ft I was talking about was in relation to the work I've witnessed being done at hydro plants. The Nordstream pipelines, are actually 80-100 meters (not feet) below the surface. So I was originally mistaken. So an 80 meter dive definetly could NOT be supported by that Andromeda yacht and a crew of six... and roughly 1500 lbs of explosives.

I'm just not buying any of it.

My bad. I'm human.

Joe Biden isn't VVP's mouthpiece
Nor is VZ
And neither of those two hold the reins of power over the RF's foreign policy decisions

So who else was saying Russia wasn't going to invade? Might it be that you believed THEM?

Reactions: AM64
Joe Biden isn't VVP's mouthpiece
Nor is VZ
And neither of those two hold the reins of power over the RF's foreign policy decisions

So who else was saying Russia wasn't going to invade? Might it be that you believed THEM?
I can't make sense of most of that rant. Again, leading up to 02-22-22, Biden was saying that Russia was going to invade on 02-15-22. Zelensky at the time was downplaying it and actually trying to turn down the rhetoric. Once that 02-15 deadline passed, it looked more and more like another Biden Administration lie. In addition, Russia had established an 8 year track record of hoping to get Minsk Agreements implemented. No reasonable person would have predicted Russia would go in at that moment.

Between believing what was coming out of DC or what was coming from Zelensky, I leaned towards Zelensky. Now at the time, I had no idea of just how big of a scumbag Zelensky was, but it was an educated guess.

If you want to rake me over the coals on this one call that I (and most other people) got wrong, that's fine. But in doing so, give me my credit for the other 100+ things I've called correctly.

Last edited:
I can't make sense of most of that rant. Again, keading up to 02-22-22, Biden was saying that Rusia was going to invade on 02-15-22. Zelensky at the time was downplaying it and actually trying to turn down the rhetoric. Once that 02-15 deadline passed, it looked more and more like another Biden Administration lie. In addition, Russia had established an 8 year track record of hoping to get Minsk Agreements implemented. No reasonable person would have predicted Russia would go in at that moment.

Between believing what was coming out of DC or what was coming from Zelensky, I leaned towards Zelensky. Now at the time, I had no idea of just how big of a scumbag Zelensky was, but it was an educated guess.

If you want to rake me over the coals on this one call that I (and most other people) got wrong, that's fine. But in doing so, give me my credit for the other 100+ things I've called correctly.
Russia controls all its foreign policy and military decisions. They said they're not invading. Not just Z. You weren't basing your assumptions on Zelensky, you were basing them on what Lavrov was saying.

Russia controls all its foreign policy and military decisions. They said they're not invading. Not just Z. You weren't basing your assumptions on Zelensky, you were basing them on what Lavrov was saying.
True, but Zelensky confirmed what Lavrov, Putin and Lukashenko were saying in the days leading up to it.

VN Store

Back