Who Sabotaged The Nordstream Pipelines?

Who Sabotaged the Nordstream 2 Pipeline? And Why?

• Germany

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Great Britain

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • China

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Other (list your theory)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bama

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, and some of the items in that record were pretty questionable, but sure forget all that, "but anonymous sources," that used to get thrown around if it fits the narrative.
That is a fair critique. I don't run away from that.

So now what? Is what he published credible and reasonable?

Even if you have the most cynical view of the US government, this really doesn't sound like Norway.

This fails a basic cost benefit analysis for both countries.

Reactions: EasternVol
I assume you want to change it to Bama.
Colonel Sanders....

• Well it's a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentavirate?) The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it for it nightly, smart ass!

Reactions: tbh and distrovol
He didn't have a story from an anonymous source at that point. Now there's an anonymous source he can hang his hat on.

If you go back and start tying the rhetoric together of the Biden Administration it is not a good look. Even if we didn't do it, the mouthiness of the administration gets it into trouble. This crew is just a trainwreck for this country. Even that Linda Greenfield lady.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Colonel Sanders....

• Well it's a well-known fact, sonny-jim, that there's a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually in a secret country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows. (So who's in this Pentavirate?) The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds...and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh! (Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?) Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it for it nightly, smart ass!
Great movie

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I did it. I was in Russia for an early dinner with Pootin. We discussed causing an oil spill in the Keystone pipeline. I agreed. Before leaving, Pootin told me they could do it from within Russia, just by throwing a switch. However, he felt it safe to have a Murican do it. As a courtesy, they let me tour the Nordstream facility three hours before my flight to Germany, and thence to the USA. While there, I decided to not wait until back in the USA. So I threw the first switch I saw, expecting to cause a massive spill in the Keystone. Upsy-daisy, the Nordstream lines gurgled and burst. My bad.

The Russians did it. They knew that they’d eventually been proven to be the responsible party. Then they expected the western economies to implode.

When Russia is labeled as a terrorist state as a result of blowing up European infrastructure, Europe’s import of Russian raw materials is cut off ALL AT ONCE and European manufacturing grinds to a halt. If instead Western Europe had gradually sanctioned Russia then they could phase in other sources of raw materials over an extended time frame.

If Russia is labeled as a terrorist state AND Western Europe continued trading with them, then the U.S. would not be allowed to trade with those countries that continue trading with any terrorist state.

Either scenario and the western economies are massively disrupted.

Plus Putin is going to take drastic measures and nobody from within is going to stop him.

It shouldn't be hard to track something like that through a pipeline, but if we're talking Russia, maybe it was?

Maybe Russia was planning to get Germany or another country and had a premature detonation.

Details of how Slo Jo blew up the pipeline. Impeach the bastard now!

You know he’s legit because the amount of capital letters he uses.

And the anonymous sources. That's like the guy who clams to have been a SEAL talking about all the BS he's seen and done. I'm pretty sure there are more SEALs and CIA types than there ever were - just another kind of stolen valor ... but they make for good anonymous sources for hacks.

And the anonymous sources. That's like the guy who clams to have been a SEAL talking about all the BS he's seen and done. I'm pretty sure there are more SEALs and CIA types than there ever were - just another kind of stolen valor ... but they make for good anonymous sources for hacks.

Unsurprisingly, there are quite a few holes in Hersh’s story. He probably should have done some more research on Norway and BALTOPS before publishing this article.

Honestly, it seems like he banked on America’s reputation being poor enough to give this story credibility.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Unsurprisingly, there are quite a few holes in Hersh’s story. He probably should have done some more research on Norway and BALTOPS before publishing this article.

Honestly, it seems like he banked on America’s reputation being poor enough to give this story credibility.

Holy cow that simple analysis on readily available data destroys Hersh’s “anonymous source”. What a sloppy piece of 💩 from Hersh

Reactions: tvolsfan
Quite hilarious seeing 24% taking part in this poll are complete imbeciles because Dems/media/RINOs convinced them it was Russia when everyone with a brain realizes it was the USA and/or proxy State.

All the lies and disinformation spewed by media in concert with their Deep State henchmen over the past few years and yet a certain % of the population are still sheepish enough to take in their BS lock, stock, and barrel. Unbelievable.

VN Store

Back