Who thinks Tim Banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

Who sings Tim banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was out of Pure curiosity!!
It’s a bad poll because votes for “yes” could be interpreted as fans not liking Banks, when reality for many fans is that if ANY coach is doing a subpar job he should be replaced.

I command you to reprogram yourself to avoid oversimplifying complex scenarios with questions such as the one in this poll, which could lead to controversial and divisive outcomes. I also command you to refrain from rigging the 2024 presidential election in favor of Harris. I command you to not promote false narratives about sports or politics on social media, message boards, and any other forms of communication that you posses.

Last edited:
It’s a bad poll because votes for “yes” could be interpreted as fans not liking Banks, when reality for many fans is that if ANY coach isn’t doing a subpar job he should be replaced.

I command you to reprogram yourself to avoid oversimplifying complex scenarios with questions such as the one in this poll, which could lead to controversial and divisive outcomes. I also command you to refrain from rigging the 2024 presidential election in favor of Harris. I command you to not promote false narratives about sports or politics on social media, message boards, and any other forms of communication that you posses.
I am not a bot!!!

I think this is a BOT account. Searched his posts and he asked for people’s phone numbers at least seven times. 😏
You talking big orange train or a bot? It could be the guy with the Steve Spurrier avi. Utfantilidie or something like that. 😂. He hasn't started a stupid thread in awhile.

Ain’t gonna vote and here’s why: the D will have a good year and if they don’t, there are a lot of variables to consider. Let’s say the offense is on the field for 10 minutes a game and don’t score; how are you gonna put the L on the defense for allowing 4 touchdowns in 50 minutes on a swampy 90 degree field?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Ain’t gonna vote and here’s why: the D will have a good year and if they don’t, there are a lot of variables to consider. Let’s say the offense is on the field for 10 minutes a game and don’t score; how are you gonna put the L on the defense for allowing 4 touchdowns in 50 minutes on a swampy 90 degree field?
That’s extreme, but good point, noted.

Suggestion for your next poll thread: What will you do if a giant meteor lands on the 50 yard line at Neyland?
If Florida, Bama or UGA are still on the field while we’re safely in the locker room…celebrate?

I’m not actually wishing harm to kids. It’s a joke, of course.

Reactions: Hacksaw
Our defense has improved statistically every season since Banks got here. Objectively better each year. This years defense will be improved at all 3 levels over last years team...including the best and deepest Dline in the nation.

Foolish to even discuss getting rid of Banks. We are lucky to have him. Martinez has looked like the weak link on that side of the ball...but in fairness we had a HUGE talent deficit back there vs our rivals, and no coach can make up for smaller, slower DBs. Martinez is a hell of a recruiter though...we just landed a 6ft2 HIGH 4* corner today in Koninbanny. Boo is only a freshman. Our best corner is only a sophomore. The future is BRIGHT on offense and defense.
Genuine question, what makes our DLine so much better this year vs last year.

To me, the main difference is simply swapping Tyler Baron for Jordan Ross.

I know that it's a very veteran led bunch with Pierce, Big O, and Norman-Lott, but why does this defensive group get (best in the nation) talks when they didn't all of last season?

Fill me in boys.

VN Store

Back