Who thinks Tim Banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

Who sings Tim banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t believe Martinez is still here he hasn’t been good anywhere
Well it's kinda going to be an obvious answer to whether he DEFINITELY needs fired because either we will see a solid secondary, which means it truly was the talent left behind, or they will suck again.

William Inge as our next DC?

His career has had an upward trajectory towards DC. Heupel likes to promote from within. If T. Banks moves on after this year, was that enough time for Inge to earn Heupel's confidence?

Banks isnt going anywhere unless he leaves for an NFL job IMO, which is a good thing.

That said...Inge is definitely on an upward trajectory and has been very impressive from his 1st interview. He is extremely smart, comes across as a teacher who really cares for his guys, and he is already making a difference in recruiting. The bluechip LBs we have landed since his arrival have all mentioned Coach Inge as 1 of the biggest reasons they chose UT over our SEC rivals. We are lucky to have him, i think LB position will be greatly improved this year. GBO

Regardless of what happens the head hunters will be out for Banks and Martinez, like they do every year. Martinez I can understand sometimes, but not sure why Banks gets so much hate on here.

The logic that other teams are trying to score and could possibly be better escapes some.

Tim banks has done a phenomenal job at DC. Our secondary has been suspect because of the talent level. But even last year we saw great improvements. Our style of play on offense does hurt our defense a little, but as we add more depth that will become less of an issue. When it comes to points per game, our defense has always ranked decently. Which is really the only thing that matters.

Honestly i am amazed that over 20% of the voters said yes. Thats not accurate, as several posters here refused to vote saying its a dumb question due to being an obvious "no".

Defense has improved every season under Banks. Finished with 22nd ranked defense last season...playing an SEC schedule including Bama, UGA, and Mizzou with prolific offenses. Despite not putting a single defender in the NFL draft.

Majors was right. The "Legions of the Miserable" will never be pleased. Misery loves company after all.
I have had enough of Banks, I am going shopping at Kmart!

VN Store

Back