Who thinks Tim Banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

Who sings Tim banks needs to go if he has a bad year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How absolutely ridiculous.

Our defense has gotten better each year and believe we were top 25 in SP+ last year.

Jfc

Reactions: HalfullVol
He would have to have a really bad year for it to be considered. But I don't see that happening. The defense is poised for a great year.
Only the safeties worry me. I believe the quote the other day was it was still "fluid" which sounds like no one is separating themselves...though I guess we could just hope they're all playing equally great, but somehow I doubt that's what was meant.

When Banks leaves Tennessee it will be for a head coaching job or NFL job. Then Heupel will be in a position to hire another good DC because a) Tennessee will be in a much better position then we were when Banks was hired; and b) Heupel can sell the position as a stepping stone to a HC or NFL job because the DC gets so much autonomy, as Heupel is an offensive coach. Similar to the way Spurrier’s DC’s we’re always elite guys who went on to become head coaches or NFL coaches (Pruitt, Zook, Stoops, etc.).
William Inge as our next DC?

His career has had an upward trajectory towards DC. Heupel likes to promote from within. If T. Banks moves on after this year, was that enough time for Inge to earn Heupel's confidence?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The front 7 will be fine, and really should be exceptional.

The secondary is the unknown, which is obviously terrifying.

Genuine question, what makes our DLine so much better this year vs last year.

To me, the main difference is simply swapping Tyler Baron for Jordan Ross.

I know that it's a very veteran led bunch with Pierce, Big O, and Norman-Lott, but why does this defensive group get (best in the nation) talks when they didn't all of last season?

Fill me in boys.
I get tired of hearing people parrot 🦜 that best in the nation line. Have they actually done any research or comparisons? Do they know who BYU or Oregon State or Wisconsin or Texas Tech has on their DL. Heck to the No.

Reactions: VolunteerVFL
It’s a bad poll because votes for “yes” could be interpreted as fans not liking Banks, when reality for many fans is that if ANY coach is doing a subpar job he should be replaced.

I command you to reprogram yourself to avoid oversimplifying complex scenarios with questions such as the one in this poll, which could lead to controversial and divisive outcomes. I also command you to refrain from rigging the 2024 presidential election in favor of Harris. I command you to not promote false narratives about sports or politics on social media, message boards, and any other forms of communication that you posses.
Also whatever I have done or an ancestor of mine has done,I apologize. Please stop sending negative entities to my vicinity that cause me tremendous trauma. I mean you made us lose to Buckin Fama 14 freaking years straight. Cease slinging sabots at Vols,Webbs,and the folks who pick banjos,guitars,or fiddle saws.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back