Who will the Dem nominee really be?

Who will really be running against Trump in November?

• Gavin

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Kamala

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pete

• I think Joe will still be the Big Guy

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hillary

• Somebody else

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
A Governor not named Gavin. Maybe Shapiro or Whitmere.

But the Dems have a Kamala problem. They’ll have pie on their face by not giving it to her.
Perhaps but realize the plan now seems to be only paying lip service to how good (insert Dem candidate here) is and how bad things will get if Trump is elected. Assuming it's all chalk between now and the election (which is by no means a foregone conclusion) by October just keeping Trump out of the WH is going to be likened to stopping the asteroid impacting Earth in Armageddon.

Perhaps but realize the plan now seems to be only paying lip service to how good (insert Dem candidate here) is and how bad things will get if Trump is elected. Assuming it's all chalk between now and the election (which is by no means a foregone conclusion) by October just keeping Trump out of the WH is going to be likened to stopping the asteroid impacting Earth in Armageddon.

A lot hinges on the debates in a couple of weeks. I’d guess that the Dems strategy is to somehow get Biden re-elected and then eventually promote Kamala. They’ll throw more public money at student loans to buy votes and a proposed $10k gift to first time home buyers will buy more.

But it seems to me that Joe is in rapid decline. He might be too pitiful in 5 months to where voters could possibly give him another 4 year term.

I can’t believe that we have an 80 year old POTUS and both candidates would be around their mid 80s at the end of their 2nd terms in 2029.

Trump might not be able to do 4 more years either. The R’s VP candidate is yuge as well.

This late in the game I think they’d have to Clintoncide puddinhead and heelsup both to clear the ticket for someone else. Getting awfully late in the game I figured they would have passed him over by now.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
A lot hinges on the debates in a couple of weeks. I’d guess that the Dems strategy is to somehow get Biden re-elected and then eventually promote Kamala. They’ll throw more public money at student loans to buy votes and a proposed $10k gift to first time home buyers will buy more.

But it seems to me that Joe is in rapid decline. He might be too pitiful in 5 months to where voters could possibly give him another 4 year term.

I can’t believe that we have an 80 year old POTUS and both candidates would be around their mid 80s at the end of their 2nd terms in 2029.

Trump might not be able to do 4 more years either. The R’s VP candidate is yuge as well.

Beijing B mental state is in rapid decline but his policies have always been awful.

I think and hope it will be Sloppy Joe...but if not its 100% Big Mike.

He/she is the only potential candidate that doesn't have a Kamala problem...who could be critical of choosing 1 "better" black woman* over a clearly inept black woman? Let's be honest too...the complicit leftist media isn't gonna openly criticize anything the Dimwit Party chooses to do as long as it means beating Trump 😉

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
For which States has the deadline to file for R's and D's not passed?

I'll hang up and listen.

Those deadlines are for the primaries, independents and minor parties. Read your link.

Plus until a candidate is officially nominated at the conventions they aren’t on the ballot.

Pretty hilarious even Killary has more votes than Heelsup right now. In fact she has zero votes. It’s clear she is thru in politics at the national level but I’m sure she’ll run to get her senate seat back.

They need to 25th Amendment Joe now. Really like yesterday and hope Kamala shows some sign of maturity as she takes over.

It is the Dems only hope. But as much as i think the VP is incompetent as hell, Biden is barely more cognitive than a sweet potato. If we have a national emergency, I have to believe KH will at least listen to congressional leadership. Biden is listening to 26 year old progressive idiots.

They need to 25th Amendment Joe now. Really like yesterday and hope Kamala shows some sign of maturity as she takes over.

It is the Dems only hope. But as much as i think the VP is incompetent as hell, Biden is barely more cognitive than a sweet potato. If we have a national emergency, I have to believe KH will at least listen to congressional leadership. Biden is listening to 26 year old progressive idiots.

Consider that Lloyd Austin was in surgery incompacitated, his 2nd in command was on vacation and no one in the White House knew. He still has a job which tells you how incompetent the Biden Administration is and there is zero accountability.

Consider that Lloyd Austin was in surgery incompacitated, his 2nd in command was on vacation and no one in the White House knew. He still has a job which tells you how incompetent the Biden Administration is and there is zero accountability.
I know! How scary is it if, say the Chinese or Russians, torpedoed a carrier or hit one with a missile. Some major terrorist attack on the US.

As I said, KH has so far been incompetent, but I think she has enough to listen to adults, not that tribe of buffoons in the WH.

They can’t do it yet. That would mean they’d have to have her as the nominee. If they wait until after the DNC convention before doing the 25th they can get away with chosing an alternative to Kamala to run. Like the PA governor.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
They can’t do it yet. That would mean they’d have to have her as the nominee. If they wait until after the DNC convention before doing the 25th they can get away with chosing an alternative to Kamala to run. Like the PA governor.

If they wait until after the convention, the Democrat nominee won't be on the ballot in most states. There's no way they want to run a write-in campaign.

VN Store

Back